The 100 on cw

Bellamy helped to get them in an ambush by the Grounders. They killed a few security nobodies, left Bellamy, Octavia, and the other regulars, and took Pike. Haven't heard about him since.

Just started watching this on netflix interesting show every actress is attractive including Paige Turco. CW has been making some good shows.

Last edited:
I was really surprised that I liked this show. I don't watch anything else on the CW. The first two seasons were good and shockingly dark. I'm about half way through season 3 and it I'm somewhat disappointed so far. It isn't as strong as the first two.

Who wouldn't?

sexy-eliza-taylor-wallpapers-hd.jpg

eliza-taylor-the-100-clarke-hd-duvar-kac49fc4b1dc4b1.jpg

eliza_taylor_bello_magazine3.jpg

Beeeeeeeeeeeewbs!

I tried this show, hated it, and stopped watching about seven episodes in.

Someone told me it got a lot better so I'm trying again. Several episodes in and still hating it, praying for it to get better.

When does it happen?

Someone told me it got a lot better so I'm trying again. Several episodes in and still hating it, praying for it to get better.

When does it happen?
I started watching again on the last two episodes of season one and that's where the show kinda grew on me.

When does it happen?
Towards the end of the first season it gets considerably better. They hit the ground running in the second season, throw out all the tropes, and leave you with no idea what's going to happen next, whilst not dilly dallying with progressing the plot.

I started watching again on the last two episodes of season one and that's where the show kinda grew on me.
Towards the end of the first season it gets considerably better. They hit the ground running in the second season, throw out all the tropes, and leave you with no idea what's going to happen next, whilst not dilly dallying with progressing the plot.

I so want to tap out again.

The level of writing is so low and the acting is so bad I simply cannot imagine it getting much better.

I read online that it was going to be 13-16 episodes instead of 22-23 other cw shows get,I also blame super girl and frequency Those shows probably took some of the schedule and budget.

I so want to tap out again.

The level of writing is so low and the acting is so bad I simply cannot imagine it getting much better.

I can agree with that, but I love the show. I can deal with the spotty acting because the premise is pretty unique, it's not safe and cookie-cutter like what would be expected from a CW young adult show, it moves quickly, and was pretty unpredictable. Plus, anything post-apocalyptic gets bonus points from me.

I can agree with that, but I love the show. I can deal with the spotty acting because the premise is pretty unique, it's not safe and cookie-cutter like what would be expected from a CW young adult show, it moves quickly, and was pretty unpredictable. Plus, anything post-apocalyptic gets bonus points from me.

I'm also a fan of post apocalyptic stories, my favorite from television is probably Survivors, a British show from the seventies.

Just fucking watch it!

I'm almost finished season two.

I'm a pretty hardcore science fiction fan, and this isn't for me. For the record I also abandoned Killjoys (and whatever that other show that came out at the same time was) almost immediately because I'm pretty demanding. I loved Battlestar Galactica. I really enjoyed the Expanse. This just isn't for me.

Back