The 100 - Netflix show

Grassshoppa

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Is anyone else watching this? I've finished the first two seasons so far and I find it pretty awesome. There are four seasons out and a fifth on the way. For reference, some of my favorite shows are Sons of Anarchy, The Wire, Battlestar Galactica, Vikings, etc. Anyways, here's the trailer for season one:

It's a great, underrated show.
The first half of Season 1 was bad, but when it finally picks up and gets to where the story was trying to take you it's great.
It's actually a CW show though, not an original Netflix .
Current season has been good so far

the 100 is a cw show you can see new episodes every Tuesday.

you can also see new episodes on the cw app on a smart tv

I actually really like this show and originally thought it was a Netflix show because I don’t watch the CW. I didn’t watch it until this past winter and binged the four seasons. The last half of season 1 and season 2 are awesome. 3 and 4 were decent. This season started off pretty good.

It’s a little too cheesy/teen drama-ish at times but overall it’s a cool story and concept. There are a couple of hot chicks on it also so that helps.

some retarded version of lost?

I'm like 5 episodes into Season 1. It's a really cool concept. Some of the acting is downright terrible. Some of the plot holes and the reality of it all is just terrible. It seems like the typical CW teen type show with a ton of cliches and stereotypes.

But for some reason I'm really starting to enjoy the show. I like anything kind of apocalyptic like that. There are a lot of ways they can go with this show so I'm looking forward to it. So far it's moved along quickly enough and has some good action. Plus Octavia and Raven and smoking hot and Clarke isn't bad either.

I'm like 5 episodes into Season 1. It's a really cool concept. Some of the acting is downright terrible. Some of the plot holes and the reality of it all is just terrible. It seems like the typical CW teen type show with a ton of cliches and stereotypes.

But for some reason I'm really starting to enjoy the show. I like anything kind of apocalyptic like that. There are a lot of ways they can go with this show so I'm looking forward to it. So far it's moved along quickly enough and has some good action. Plus Octavia and Raven and smoking hot and Clarke isn't bad either.
It gets a lot better.
I almost quit in the beginning of season 1, but it picks up. Stick with it a bit

Like a year ago I binged watched every single episode in about a week.

Heard it was cancelled, then heard they decided to make one final season.

Just waiting for the last season to come out. Pretty good show. Definitely gets you hooked if you binge it.

It gets a lot better.
I almost quit in the beginning of season 1, but it picks up. Stick with it a bit

It got a lot better. I think it peaked around mid series. Overall it was worth a watch but people should be prepared for a bit of teen drama. As well as completely suspending belief in common sense. And realize that people are going to make completely asinine decisions that make zero sense, only to change their mind and make an ever dumber decision later.

But it is a fun post apocalyptic show if that's your thing. Not gory or bloody and nothing rated R as far as nudity and stuff if you are looking for something for a younger person.

I tried, really good premise. Can't remember if I made it to the 2nd season or not but I can't do CW shows. They all feel too cheesy and like they are all made for teenage girls.

I tried, really good premise. Can't remember if I made it to the 2nd season or not but I can't do CW shows. They all feel too cheesy and like they are all made for teenage girls.
Totally understand, but it really does pick up dramatically after Season 1.
I BARELY made it, but towards the end of Season 1, the story starts to shape up, and the teenage shit dies down a lot when people are reunited, and the other characters are brought into the mix.
There still is some dumb stuff, but I think it's a pretty good show overall.

CW has a deserved terrible rep, but they do have a few gems that are not in the same vein as 'Gossip Girl'.
Supernatural is a great, gritty show about killing monsters and demons, and there isn't any sort of romance or love in it. It's just two brothers kicking ass. That show could easily be on AMC, and a few other networks.

I watched the first episode a while ago
I remember that the spoiled fuckable brown hair girl screaming "we're back bitches" even though she was never on Earth
Nice to see they had the same slang decades after
Also, her hair and skin looked too god for a person kept hidden by her mother in a dungeon or something like that

If you can make it to the end of s1 you will probably be binging this show. Can't wait for s6...

Back