That Was the Last Fight on Mousasi's Contract

Final Say

So Icey Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
LOL ... just a perfect way to fuck up negotiations.

I won't be surprised if it's bellator for him

0D9Mv.gif

Money, fights in multiple divisions, could fight in Japan, could kickbox, would ultimately be MW champ...

#Bellator

Which means more money on top of better money.

Gegard will be a happy moose when he signs his new contract in whatever organization.

Bellator ( if they get him) should do a surprise. Just not Justin mcully level, but some what a worked surprise

Mousasi deserves to be paid now. It would be absurd if they let him go to Bellator. He has more than proven to be a top contender. He might be the 2nd most experienced fighter in UFC right now after Overeem. Maybe I am missing somebody but Mousasi has 50 fights now which is amazing.

Nope.. he has a W on his record and attention to him bad or good it's freaking attention.

Bad would have been a clear loss.

Dana was thinking if the fight would have continued Mous would have had it but yea you are right inside the negotiating room they will down play it and make it seems like a NC or a loss "if they fallowed the rules, ref said it's illegal, the state has no instant replay allowed, fight should have ended with a loss on your record kid, you goof".

Did I miss something? thought he just TKO'd the former middle weight champ

He's going to ONE with Ben Funky Askren, maybe he can lose 2 rounds to him and then TKO a goat again.

images

Jabba will poke money at Mousasi

LOL ... just a perfect way to fuck up negotiations.

I won't be surprised if it's bellator for him
Based on what, eating a top 5 contendor and former champion.

If anyones going to Bellator its Big Dan And Weidman

Back