That was NOT a long count ( Wilder Fury, 12rd kd )

He was better as a ball player.

Bullshit! He never got a fair shot in boxing! The game was rigged against him and Mickey Rourke; it's why Mickey had to waste his prime acting while Mark squandered his life in the NFL banging Brigitte Neilsen.

Thats actually been the official procedure for as long as I can remember.
People that didn't know this should not be commentating on counts. I assumed everyone knows this??? You can always see the ref glance over so they know where to pick the count up from!

They don't need AJ. They made multiple millions each and became much bigger draws than they were before.

The longer they both call out AJ and AJ doesn't fight them, the more people will lose faith in AJ. That's a clear fact. Nobody wants to support a coward.

2019 is put up or shut up year for AJ. Time to fight. Why is that? Because the gravy train will pass him by if he doesn't. And that is case in point as to why Fury and Wilder do not need AJ.

Errr you do know that AJ holds 4 of the world HW titles right? and likely that he makes more money fighting povotkin than wilder/fury combined in that fight saturday

That’s in hindsight the next day, I doubt after taking that punch he was like I’ll wait till 8 and get up so it doesn’t look as bad? Dudes eyes were crossed 3 different ways, I don’t think cognitive thinking was going on at all

He did it the first time he got knocked down when his equilibrium was out of wack, it's not just something he said in hindsight, he doesn't get up quickly when knocked down on purpose because he's seen guys do that and lose the fight because of it.

If it was just talk I would question it but it wasn't.

check youtube comments, they're all over
I dont bother with the cesspool of internet discussions. Nothing but bullshit and trolling.

Errr you do know that AJ holds 4 of the world HW titles right? and likely that he makes more money fighting povotkin than wilder/fury combined in that fight saturday

You do know that Fury never lost the titles? Is the lineal Champ? Has become almost a household name in the US after this fight with Wilder?

All the crappy one sided cards that AJ sold out prior to Fury/Wilder no longer count as an argument as to why he is a bigger draw because after that fight on Saturday, Wilder and Fury could now sell out Wembley three times over.

I'm telling you dude, Saturday changed everything for the heavyweight picture. Fury and Wilder are independent of Joshua if they choose to be.

Back