That was a hell of a tournament

dickcheney

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I know people were skeptical that the next TUF winner was going to get a title shot, but i have to hand it to TUF they ran a great tournament....i'm actually excited for DJ vs Elliot

and dont get me wrong, i think DJ is the favorite and would bet money on him against them all, but i think any of the top 4 fighters in the tournament could make some fun matches with DJ. i feel like the division has a lil bit of breathing room now

Might mouse wrecks all 4 of them

Still gonna watch tho

Was that a spoiler? I had it on DVR you ass
Sorry....but , I mean, it aired two hours before I posted this...soooooo what are you doing in the TUF section of the forum?

And why did you click on the thread? The title wasn't a spoiler

Mighty Mouse will destroy this guy in one round.

This was great tournament. Hope to see most of these guys in the UFC. Also interested in the ones that got finished early in the first round. Have no idea what they could offer

First betting line I found was MM -1000, TE +600 lol

It was a great season, I hope most of the guys can have a chance in UFC

Also interested in the ones that got finished early in the first round. Have no idea what they could offer

Brandon Moreno seems to have done ok, 1-0 in the UFC after losing in his first match and he's on the bill for the final. He looked good beating the 5-1 at the time in the UFC Louis Smolka

I'm sure some of the others could/will do ok too. I guess there aren't more of them on this card as the show went out so close to the final and it would have given too many spoilers.

Sorry....but , I mean, it aired two hours before I posted this...soooooo what are you doing in the TUF section of the forum?

And why did you click on the thread? The title wasn't a spoiler

I was just joking :) I've only watched about 3 episodes this season.

Back