That time Rogan pretended to be nice to a person to get them on the JRE so he can confront them

This dude isn't even wrong about Joe but he got wrecked anyway lmao

Yeah.

I've had a problem with Joe in the past because he entertained some really stupid ideas and has a huge audience. He shared videos that are designed to deceive, and he presented them totally at face value. He was basically giving one side of crazy theories a massive platform. His connection to Alex Jones can't be ignored, either, even though he's said many times Alex is mad as a hatter.

Jones has admitted he's just playing a character and nothing he broadcasts can be taken seriously, but I've heard hundreds of people quote him as gospel.

Dunning is just an idiot, he wrote a terrible article, and sounded terrible defending it.

Joe Rogan is a shill. Confirmed.

This was published on the 17th.

@Peteyandjia. Do you still think there isn't a bit of cooling apparent between Joe and Eddie even at the public level following that flat earth eruption?

@Peteyandjia. Do you still think there isn't a bit of cooling apparent between Joe and Eddie even at the public level following that flat earth eruption?

Well, Joe has a brand to protect now and Eddie is a lunatic nobody takes seriously.

Yeah honestly, I think the reaction is overblown. I think they seem to have mad love for each other as friends, and I don't think it's cooled down. I think if you really got the truth from Rogan, he would just be laughing at how silly this all is. And I think Eddie is loony when it comes to the way he thinks about this stuff, but it's compartmentalized, and as overall friends they seem solid. That's my take.

Back