That time Luke Rockhold gave me a shoutout

9bm592.jpg

Too epic for words. ROFLMAO

Went to get a picture with him at the booth him and Cormier was at. I walk up, shake his hand, tell him how much I enjoyed the Jacare fight. All he says to me is, "Someone must have drank a lot last night."

Yeah, I probably smelled like booze and strippers. Wtf is it to him? Feeling a little disrespected, he asked if I wanted to hold the belt. I said nah. Immediately after the picture, he says "next" Meanwhile, Cormier chopped it up with my brother and I for awhile. Asking where we were from, so on and so forth. Super cool.

Every other fighter I met was cool, except Sam Stout. He wasn't necessarily a dick, he just didn't seem interested with anyone who came in contact with him.

Went to get a picture with him at the booth him and Cormier was at. I walk up, shake his hand, tell him how much I enjoyed the Jacare fight. All he says to me is, "Someone must have drank a lot last night."

Yeah, I probably smelled like booze and strippers. Wtf is it to him? Feeling a little disrespected, he asked if I wanted to hold the belt. I said nah. Immediately after the picture, he says "next" Meanwhile, Cormier chopped it up with my brother and I for awhile. Asking where we were from, so on and so forth. Super cool.

Every other fighter I met was cool, except Sam Stout. He wasn't necessarily a dick, he just didn't seem interested with anyone who came in contact with him.
Sam Stout? Was this a while ago or is he still around? I haven't seen him in forever.

its like someone else said in this thread, most pro mma fighters get any girl they want, most are down to earth cool people, but a few are just pricks!! rockhold is one of the few pricks in mma!

Back