That time Eddie Alvarez beat a bully

You do realize that show was fake right?

You do realize that show was fake right?

are you the heavyset kid who has to go and tell other kids Santa is fake? or the atheist who just has to chime in any time God is mentioned?

no shit. its funny and I posted it due to Eddie's upcoming fight

Blocked in my country..

Third World living over here in Canada brah..

Vid is blocked in my country. That's ridiculous, I blame Trump.

Video is blocked. USA needs to bring some freedom to Ireland

It used to be entertaining back then but yeah that show is fake. If you want to satisfy yourself with some real bully beatdown. Here you go

are you the heavyset kid who has to go and tell other kids Santa is fake? or the atheist who just has to chime in any time God is mentioned?

no shit. its funny and I posted it due to Eddie's upcoming fight
Well Santa and god are the same thing and both aren't real soooooooo. Oh and how does this relate to his fight in the least? Also don't try and act like you knew it's fake. Oh and pro wrestling is fake too. Sorry to crush your dreams.

It used to be entertaining back then but yeah that show is fake. If you want to satisfy yourself with some real bully beatdown. Here you go

That's just typical behavior. Talk shit and try and fight someone who can't fight back and you'll get knocked out by someone else.

That time Eddie Alvarez was beaten by a bully :D

080_Conor_McGregor_vs_Eddie_Alvarez.0.0.jpg

Shouldn't y'all be sitting outside playing in the mud anyway

There's no mud here. Do you even Denmark, son? It's the driest, warmest summer EVER. Thanks, global warming. Now I can't even play in the mud.

People like Mayhem back then.

I liked Mayhem back then ffs.

<{ByeHomer}>

Back