That time Alan Belcher did the unthinkable

I was always a fan of Belcher and loved seeing him jump right into the danger zone and kicking his ass.

I was standing up watching that whole fight. Belcher played with fire and beat Palhares in a way that none of us expected.

I was always a fan of the guy

Disappointed in palhares' guard in this fight, threw up armbars and triangle chokes that clearly wasn't there as well as a lack of controlling the head. Didn't even attempt to kick belcher's hips away during the gnp when he stood up.

On the other hand, good thing belcher defended cuz palhares would've cranked that leg after the tap even worse than the others just to spite belcher for resisting too lol

Sure was good to see Alan beat Rousimar and shut up the nuthuggers that wouldn't keep quiet.

Belcher was always fun to watch , is he even still fighting anywhere?

belcher was underrated, pretty much always a tough fight for anyone.

kind of like lytle, not the best but he can hang with almost any top 10 guy.

Here we see retirement Belcher chilling with his homie DJ.

screenshot_20170312-134212-jpg.209181

Belcher took the d-bag crown from Palhares during the post-fight speech.

I remember being on my feet about a foot away from the screen screaming for Belcher to be careful. I was legitimately scared and had looked forward to that fight for awhile.

Boy, did it live up to expectations.

That was awesome, it's like if Paul Harris can't leg lock you, he's got no backup plan. Alan Belcher snuffed that shit out

One of the most shockingly incredible performances in UFC history! It was fantastic!

I remember watching this live screaming at the TV hoping belcher would beat his ass. So happy. Belcher is one of those guys that was very talented and I'm not quite sure why he fell off. Too bad. Great post TS
Bisping shoved his fingers deep into Belcher's eye.

Someone would do this so here we go

belcher.jpg
Bro, I know a dude, man, you just go to his house, and he will even do it right on the front porch. Totally legit skills too, Bro.

Back