That time Alan Belcher did the unthinkable

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
One of the best grappling centric one rounders in UFC history imo

Yeah, that was bad ass to watch. He defended text-book, then wore Palhares down and smashed him.

I member joe rogan described it as looking at someone in mouth of lion lol

I remember Joe Rogan blatantly cheering for Alan and trying to coach him

Damn! don't think I've ever watched that fight. Respect to Belcher for hanging around on the ground vs Toquinho by choice.

I remember watching this live screaming at the TV hoping belcher would beat his ass. So happy. Belcher is one of those guys that was very talented and I'm not quite sure why he fell off. Too bad. Great post TS

As an aside, been enjoying some of his technique videos online (check out his channel).

Someone would do this so here we go

belcher.jpg

I was surprised at how easy he made it look when texbook better grapplers than him failed.

Joe is on point, he knows exactly whats going on.

...banana split

That was super rad. Belcher gave negative fucks about Palhares' ground game.

Wasnt it somehow.... controversial?

Some grease...IIRC

Mystic UL called that too

Normally people are always on the Belcher bandwagon, but they all thought Palhares was going to win that fight (bandwagon jumpers)

was hilarious though how people thought Belcher would beat Vitor/Bisping/Wanderlei after that Palhares victory

he should be glad he never fought Wanderlei or Vitor.

I remember being so happy that Belcher smashed him. Palhares is a POS.

Mystic UL called that too

Normally people are always on the Belcher bandwagon, but they all thought Palhares was going to win that fight (bandwagon jumpers)

was hilarious though how people thought Belcher would beat Vitor/Bisping/Wanderlei after that Palhares victory

he should be glad he never fought Wanderlei or Vitor.
Yeah Vitor would fuck him up but Wanderlei?

This was around the same time Wand got KO'd by Leben i think

So good. Thanks for sharing his. I do love the golden days

Back