That moment when there's no hope.

You suffer and you die. These 2 things are inevitable. Your children will suffer and die too, as will theirs.... and on and on. This is one of the reasons I have no desire to sire any offspring. I do not wish to perpetuate the endless cycle of suffering.

Anyways. Sorry to hear of your pain.

Psychadelics may offer you some respite and help you on your journey to the end.

@Jayzer193 somehow I missed this thread and just stumbled on it looking for something. Wish there was more we could do to help beyond just moral support.

Are you on any pain medication? I know it isn't for everyone but like others mentioned I've found weed can help with my chronic pain issues. Are you seeing a therapist, I can't remember?

If not you may want to consider it. Having someone you can just have listen to you every week or two can be enormously helpful. They can offer advice on different ways to deal with stress too.

Just remember we're always here if you need to talk, and we're all pulling for you.

You suffer and you die. These 2 things are inevitable. Your children will suffer and die too, as will theirs.... and on and on.

Let me guess.. You also like to tell children that Santa and the tooth fairy are not real?
Because thats just how you roll.

Let me guess.. You also like to tell children that Santa and the tooth fairy are not real?
Because thats just how you roll.

Ooh YES!

raw

Sad to hear that man I suggest praying to Jesus. No one person can help you in this world now only Jesus can. Start to look for other work that doesn't require heavy lifting. Also, if you have to move to a smaller hope perhaps with roommates or a small apartment if it's more affordable.

Now that doesn't sound like boredom at all, actually. But at least you don't have a fox gnawing your eyebrow.

giphy.gif

LMAO that may be the most random vid I've ever seen on the intrawebz.

That's adorable that the fox is being so delicate with his nipping.

Homeboy isn't the least bit scared!

Cliff's: cancer, back problems keeping me from working without severe pain, trying to keep money coming in till I am gone. Welded 6 hours yesterday in a 15° garage, couldn't make it in to the living room of the house from the car. I'm on my way to do another 6 hours right now. Going to be biting on leather just to stand. The misery. This is miserable.

It's not over when you lose, it's over when you quit.

Never give up hope.

And stay strong my man.

Fight the son of a bitch tooth and nail.

Don't give up.

How's the battle going these days?

@Jayzer193

I curse this cancer to its root in the name of Jesus Christ, I declare the blood of Jesus over him and his family and thank you in advance for his healing, this cancer will never return and he will live the rest of his life whole in the name of Jesus, amen

praying for you bro, don't give up .

Not sure if troll or psychopath.

Best wishes buddy. Try getting some activated THC oil, high potency. At this point you may as well try.

I know what it's like to of had cancer and I know what it's like to be in agonizing pain. It doesn't necessarily mean that I know what you are going through. But it does mean that I care.

Where there is existence there is determination. Yet even beyond that, your memories will never fade from others perception. Do what you gotta do because it's all you can do.

Last edited:
I know a lot of people abuse the disability system in America, but you definitely sound like someone who needs/deserves it. You should be dealing with your health/medical issues above all else right now. Like many others have said, thoughts and prayers go out to you.

Like eternity. Even stopping me from acting on it. Paralyzed, with my brain on a loop of all that is happening. Heading out into the cold to try, at least. Send out a message in a bottle to nowhere, with no reply. Someone help

Anytime I see a hot celebrity pic on 4chan. Nice face and ass.

:(

i'm sorry you are currently in this place. i am there too i think and starting to wonder about why i havent done it yet. i hope you find peace soon. you are in my fleeting thoughts.

Back