That moment when there's no hope.

Jayzer193

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Like eternity. Even stopping me from acting on it. Paralyzed, with my brain on a loop of all that is happening. Heading out into the cold to try, at least. Send out a message in a bottle to nowhere, with no reply. Someone help

stash-1-509b04fe13100.gif

Welcome to the human race.

Like eternity. Even stopping me from acting on it. Paralyzed, with my brain on a loop of all that is happening. Heading out into the cold to try, at least. Send out a message in a bottle to nowhere, with no reply. Someone help

Let all of that despair be there while making your life bigger than it.
You can either focus on it and believe that you can think your way out of it.... or you can let it be there for as long as it wants to, while focusing on the other things in your life again.

Peace will come back to you. It's not something you can go on a wild hunt for.

Cliff's: cancer, back problems keeping me from working without severe pain, trying to keep money coming in till I am gone. Welded 6 hours yesterday in a 15° garage, couldn't make it in to the living room of the house from the car. I'm on my way to do another 6 hours right now. Going to be biting on leather just to stand. The misery. This is miserable.

Cliff's: cancer, back problems keeping me from working without severe pain, trying to keep money coming in till I am gone. Welded 6 hours yesterday in a 15° garage, couldn't make it in to the living room of the house from the car. I'm on my way to do another 6 hours right now. Going to be biting on leather just to stand. The misery. This is miserable.

You gotta do what you gotta do. We are not defined by how we handle shit when everything is rosy.

Now is when you show to yourself and everyone else what you are made of.

Get some serious pain killers. Oxys if you're on your way out, no need to about addiction. That's what I would do.

Ps. Wishing you the best TS.

Last edited:

Shit.....

<{ByeHomer}>

Well, for what it's worth, I'd probably be loading this up every morning to get the fire burning...

Even if my collar bones crush and crumble I will never slip or stumble.

Thanks for any replies at all. And for what it worth- basically, the clip with rocky, that is basically what I look like, almost to a t. What he is doing through the clip, and actually how I look in real life. That was so weird watching that.

Sorry to hear how you're struggling bro. I hope shit gets better. You always have your sherbros here

Update. Welded until 3. Sat through most of it, so my back didn't get worse, but still kills. Driving to pick up my 2 son's, hitting dips and taking turns in the car, yikes. That pain. Drop the boys off, head back again to weld. Will stand in a burning hot shower tonight when I get home, throw up, go to bed. Some day I will turn into energy and float away before I wake, or just enter the blackness.

When I was young, my dad left us in the dust, grew up poor, went through so much bad because of it. I have been a awesome dad to my 3 kids (one stepchild since she was 2). I never gave up. Ever. Never will.

There's a lot of young and single guys here, or ones with women but no kids-

My advice? Don't have them if you are a weak fuck that gives up. Don't even consider children. And if you are having them, stick it out. Be tough. Plan ahead. Save.

Sorry to hear how you're struggling bro. I hope shit gets better. You always have your sherbros here
Thanks.

By the way- you hurt me today. Laughing at that prince gif, and what you wrote above it. As I was laughing, by back was destroying, but I couldn't stop laughing. It was worth it, I think.

Update. Welded until 3. Sat through most of it, so my back didn't get worse, but still kills. Driving to pick up my 2 son's, hitting dips and taking turns in the car, yikes. That pain. Drop the boys off, head back again to weld. Will stand in a burning hot shower tonight when I get home, throw up, go to bed. Some day I will turn into energy and float away before I wake, or just enter the blackness.

When I was young, my dad left us in the dust, grew up poor, went through so much bad because of it. I have been a awesome dad to my 3 kids (one stepchild since she was 2). I never gave up. Ever. Never will.

There's a lot of young and single guys here, or ones with women but no kids-

My advice? Don't have them if you are a weak fuck that gives up. Don't even consider children. And if you are having them, stick it out. Be tough. Plan ahead. Save.

8EKXowl.gif

My current source of misery is Fantasy Football. I got bounced out of the playoffs in the first round by a fucking kicker. It was a nail-biter of a game. I'll curse Justin Tucker's name til my last breath. I got this on repeat.....

:(

Back