That Kevin lee vs raging al decision was a robbery!

It-is-what-it-is

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Lee clearly won the first 3 rounds , of those the first was the closest but lee won that first round.
He landed headkicks, body kicks and outstruke Al Iaquinta overall, look up the official stats when they come out.
Once again a robery in mma, and one of the judges had it 49-46 , I mean what can I say? These judges don't know what they're looking at, either that or its curruption since iaquinta fell on the ufc's good graces for taking the khabib fight on 20hrs notice.
Screenshot_2018-11-25-05-47-25-1-1.png Screenshot_2018-11-25-05-46-37-1.png

You lost Kevin, relax and heal up, get some rest

Go to bed Kevin Lee, you're concussed. Al beat you decisively.

ban immediately

I already lookd into it

Turns out, judges are working for government and wanted Al to win so that Al can sell more houses due to his fame. When Al sells houses, judges will send their operatives to install hidden cameras in those properties to spy on people

1st could've went either way, but I score it for Al.

People need to stop calling close fights robberies.

looked at the official stats and looks like he lost all 5 rounds.

1st could've went either way, but I score it for Al.

People need to stop calling close fights robberies.
Was the first round close? Yes.
Could it have gone either way? No.
lee outstruk him and landed the bigger shots, go rewatch and try not to biased. Come back and tell me lee didn't win that first round.

Was the first round close? Yes.
Could it have gone either way? No.
lee outstruk him and landed the bigger shots, go rewatch and try not to biased. Come back and tell me lee didn't win that first round.
I'll watch again, but I'm certainly not biased. Just look at my sig lol, I'm a Kevin Lee fanboy, and I picked him to win multiple times before this.

I'm just calling it how I see it. The striking exchanges were close in the 1st, but to me Al landed the bigger shots.

I already lookd into it

Turns out, judges are working for government and wanted Al to win so that Al can sell more houses due to his fame. When Al sells houses, judges will send their operatives to install hidden cameras in those properties to spy on people

This guy's got it

Look into it

Back