That Gsp Hendricks fight....

Fight was very close. Hendricks lost the fight when he decided to coast the last round. He did rather well in his fight.

I've watched the fight probably 10 times. Looks more and more like a Hendricks win every time I watch it. Dana was honestly correct, the only round you can definitively give to GSP was round 3.

The only round GSP won was Rd 5, and that's due to Hendricks coasting because he felt bad for GSP's CTE-riddled brain which had him hallucinating about aliens

Even among the ones saying GSP lost, they cannot make up their mind on which rnd GSP "definitively won". So far we have he "definitively" won rnd 3 and 5, and I'm sure some other believe he won rnd 1. That is hopefully enough for the haters to see how so many people can see how GSP won rnds 1, 3, and 5 to win the fight.

dd
00GSPStats.png

I've watched the fight several times as well. That decision was corrupt

If you can't see how gsp could have been given 1,3 and 5 you are retarded.

No 10-8s for Hendricks was inline with judging at the time.

The result highlights the issues with the scoring system but is no where near evidence of corruption.

gsp promised to come back if there was stricter drug testing and he followed up on that
and won the middleweight belt. look at what happened to hendricks after usada

Let them fight now and see how johny boy does the phony cheating little scum bag. Gsp was right all along about his ass.
I bet Georges would put him out with a love tap or the strong breeze from it

I bought the PPV at the time but I haven't rewatched it since.

I remember thinking it was a close fight but thinking Hendricks should have taken it 48-47.

Sucks for Hendricks that the decision didn't go his way but his next fight against Robbie was amazing and he ended up becoming champ anyways.

So sad to see the way his career ended up.

This says it all:
32003B4E-5BC1-4DFC-B8E4-8B2B20779347.jpeg

and this needs not say anything:
3DA37446-A82B-4695-992A-3F7691D5DC1C.jpeg

People who think Gsp won that fight are the same type of people who think kids should get participation medals.

It was basically a draw. Watching it live I was influenced by the commentary a lot. And yes the damage to his face, but GSP always gets damaged to his face like that. He just has that type of skin.

Basically he won a very close fight and got the benefit of the doubt from 2 judges, I think because largely of who he is. That’s not uncommon at all in combat sports. Plenty of great boxing champions got the benefit of close decisions historically. It’s not uncommon..

I've watched the fight probably 10 times. Looks more and more like a Hendricks win every time I watch it. Dana was honestly correct, the only round you can definitively give to GSP was round 3.

And 5..

Fight was very close. Hendricks lost the fight when he decided to coast the last round. He did rather well in his fight.

I have always thought the idiots he had in his corner largely cost him. Every round they were telling him he was dominating. Every round they were telling him he’s way up. When you are trying to Dethrone one of the greatest fighters of all time, you can’t be taking your foot off the gas pedal. And the idiots in his corner were making it seem he was winning so easily, he didn’t have to press it later in the fight. Marc Laimon Was one of his trainers at that time. He was someone on the ultimate fighter that Matt Serra used to call Marc lemon because he was so useless.

..... The only rounds you can definitely give to Hendricks are 2 and 4. GSP 3 and 5...

It comes down to round 1. It's a close fight. It shows holes in the scoring system of MMA.

It all came down to how the you judged the 1st rnd, personaly I gave it to Big Rig based on the elbows he threw while preventing a TD.

Rnd wise it was a close fight, overall no rnd scoring GsP got whooped
This is the problem with MMA. One guy can beat the ever living Bolivian death out of another guy and lose the fight owing to the 10 point must scoring system. If we watched GSP Hendricks in a school yard, everyone would say that "Hendricks kicked his ass", and even GSP knew that:

336_Georges_St_Pierre_vs_Johny_Hendricks_gallery_post.0.0.jpg

Only in corrupt prize fighting, with personalities like Adelaide Byrd and Pat Lundvall, can stuff like this happen. And us fans wonder why people say "MMA is rigged".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back