That fight was F'n weird - why did Chael jump off while having complete back control!?!?!?

Eddie Bravo believes the earth's flat. That's all you need to know about that guy ...
flat-earth-funny-memes-28-5b325364901bf__700.jpg

Jones and Silva fans are crying their asses off and crying “fix”. Let the tears flow.

Chael is notorious for doing dumb shit and for turtling and giving up. Fedor is well known for throwing bombs. Don't understand why this is being given any credence at all.

Plus, Eddie Bravo thinks the Earth is flat.

The move Chael tried for is legit, BUT its one of those rare techniques you wouldn't normally try for, and he just had to get hooks in, flatten him out, etc. Very weird, but its not like he's tried other stupid shit before that failed...

SONNEN-STRIKES-OUT.gif

I haven't watched the fight, but it seems that Sonnen took a beating throughout. That's not how fights are fixed. More than that, why do people care about two completely shot fighters over the age of 40 who were separated by several weight classes in their primes fighting each other?

As silly as the person who doesn’t think it’s a sphere?
im just having fun, you are not silly and your question was entitled.

Well i dont know, he maybe believes ist a cube or a pyramid... he just dont know... i supposed

I haven't watched the fight, but it seems that Sonnen took a beating throughout. That's not how fights are fixed. More than that, why do people care about two completely shot fighters over the age of 40 who were separated by several weight classes in their primes fighting each other?
Chael gave up position a few times on the ground.

Literally exactly that . I dont think he wanted to grapple and his cardio ended up being shit so I can see why

fedor started to gas a bit...when did fedor ever gas? Ever in fights...in pride, the guy could go all day long..and that was 10 minute first rounds...he definitely needs to get his cardio better...we know he has the ability...maybe he's too old at this point. but, I don't think age should be a factor in cardio.

We have seen fighters punched & Concussed. How many of them gave up domimant positions?

He didn't give it up on purpose though.

You really think Chael WANTED to lose that fight? He could have gave up in the first ten seconds when he was dropped. Think for two seconds.

You must be pretty naive to think that Sonnen, a confirmed criminal (fraud, money laundering), wouldn't throw a fight in fucking bellator.

I am sure that Fedor didn't know anything, but Chael's shadyness just simply can't be ignored.

Sigh!

And both the Anderson fights were fixed, and the Tito fight was a fix. People always accuse Chael.

this has nothing to do with Eddie Bravo ....

Of course they are fixing fights, because Bellator knows that the highest drawing fight card ever would include Fedor fighting Ryan Bader. It's a match up sent down from the gods, one that the fans have been clamoring about ever since Ryan Bader stepped into the octagon.

With every fight he had in the UFC, it left all of the MMA purists wondering, wow, I wonder how that man would do against Fedor.

And here it is.. our prayers have been answered.

Chael bet against himself.
It isn't rocket science.
He fought 85% of the time.

Bellator & Fedor had nothing to do with it.

Ken Shamrock threw the fight against Rich. Watch it again.

Some people bet the town against themselves.
Nobody is keeping track.
Don't be surprised if Conor bet against himself. HUGE payday to throw a fight.

Beating Fedor should be worth more than a big payday it would seem. I see that as evidence that it was legit. Fedor might not be in his prime, but I'm not so sure he loses the tournament now.

I still don't get what he was trying to do. Even if there is a technique he was attempting I can't imagine him ending up in a better position that taking Fedor's back. Even worse than Kimbo vs Sharmrock

Chael completely fucked it up.

Back