That fight was F'n weird - why did Chael jump off while having complete back control!?!?!?

200w.gif
This is your brain on druge.......

If it would've been anyone else, I would've dismissed these conspiracies pretty hastily

But it's Chael fucking Sonnen we're talking about here....this is the second fight in his Bellator stint that people had reasons to be suspicious about

I normally avoid ignorant fight fixing threads. But, this is not the first time there have been some questionable fights at Bellator. Sonnan has been involved with two of them.

Simple facts - he had Fedors' back and went for a foolish choke and let go without much effort......if you watch this closely you have to question the integrity of the fight.

Bellator 138 - Shamrock vs Kimbo - "It’s one of the strangest fights of all-time and Joe Rogan even called this bout at Bellator 138, “Fake as fu**”.

Bellator 170 - Sonnan vs Ortiz - watch this fight and tell me it was not fixed.....

Why is it hard for people to believe that Chael would lose to Fedor? He makes mistakes in all of his big fights, he's even said it himself

Show the world one Video where he says that he believes the earth is flat.
Only one source.... well if there is one and you are not talking out your ass.

Only thing that you Need to know about Eddie is that he beat Royler Gracie having a Brown belt.

No, he is not. But he does not believe that the earth is a sphere also.
He is letting the options open.
He thinks it’s a cube?

The end.... of your shit post.

You must be stoked for UFC Moncton. I think Ed Herman is fighting some guy!

Don't you dare talk to me like that, little man.

Lol at anyone thinking someone would be willing take that many hard shots from Fedor to fix a fight.

I won't waste a second of my time with this nonsense

I love fedor and think he's an honest soul but my immediate reaction to that was that it was fixed. I'd like to believe fedor didn't know it was though.

BBJ accomplishments aside,
Eddie Bravo is a well known troll.
Him and Tony Ferguson get on well ,why because they both are short of a full deck

Off topic question, but i dont want to make a thread just for that, who's in charge of testing the fighters at Bellator ? USADA ? VADA ?

People fuck up during fights. There's nothing else to it.

Sonnnen fixed against Anderson in both fights too I guess? Dominated Anderson and let him win to give him an epic comeback. In the second fight he goes for piss poor backfist and gives Anderson the win.

If u think this was fixed I'm sorry u are very stupid

Mods will delete good threads but keep a ridiculous one like this up smh

Just cause ur hero got crushed doesn't mean it was fake lmfaoooo

Back