That Colby guy sends Damien Maia a warning *Warning* Super Cringey

<{cruzshake}><{hughesimpress}><36>

Dear God man I wish he'll stop ...

Covington's entire trashtalk game is hella cringey.

It's gonna be a wack fight from these two with remedial striking. Wouldn't be surprised if either guy wins, but it's gonna be lay-and-pray for 15 minutes.

This is what happens now since the sport has been hijacked by a bunch of annoying teenagers obsessed with Conor and other dumbass trash talkers. Now we will have a bunch of nice guys making a ton of cringeworthy attempts at starting beef with each other to appease our dumbass degenerate fanbase

To be fair, Conor would make outlandish statements like (in referring to how he beat Mendes for instance) "I killed the body and then I decapitated the head." But we could see the metaphor- oh yeah he attacked the body and used that to then set up the head shots that finished.

I've never heard the standard bearer trash talkers like Chael and Conor talk about wearing skin like a serial killer. I'll say this about Conor and Chael and Bis- they are funny. Guys like Colby and Till talking straight up murder are not funny so it doesn't come off well. I feel like anybody can shit talk but not anybody can be humorous like Sonnen and Bisping.

I like Colby but

1- it's a gross thing to say even for the purposes of hype
2- it's being said to Maia- the classiest guy in MMA.

So he makes a ridiculous, over the top, nasty comment and he denigrates Maia for never holding the belt.

maiasonnenthrow.gif
I’ll have ‘GIFs that cant be posted too often’ for 200 please Alex...

He will get shut up sooner or later. Let him have his fun for now.

There are an infinite amount of parallel universes and still in every fucking one of them that shit he said won't happen.

Demian would put on his blue brothers aviators and beat him down.

It’s all good, Colby can spend the build-up to the fight acting like a jackass and Maia can get on with his prep with quiet dignity before choking him. Pretty standard stuff...

Colby will beat woodley. And I can't wait to see the avalanche of butthurt when he does.

This fight is gonna suck so bad.. Guaranteed cuddlefest, I hope they somehow both lose and get shipped to Bellator

xD how do these mma fighters even come up with shit like that? its so bad that its funny again

He won't wear Woodleys skin though? Racist.

this dude talks like he isn't one of the most boring guys on the roster.

just stop.

pretty cringey I admit.

Cringey > Boring in the entertainment business though.

Back