Thanks Conor Nut Huggers

Here is what's going to happen. Mayweather is going to dominate cloner. It's going to be the fourth or fifth round and cloner is gonna be gassed as fuck, Mayweather is going to be nice and fresh. Cloner is gonna realize he has absolutely no chance of winning this fight and he's going to throw a kick or go for a takedown. Some sort of mma move that's illegal in boxing. That way he'll get dq'd and he can say he never lost, because he's such a lion/beast/monster, that instinct just took over and he couldn't help himself.

All of you fucking retard clonerbots will eat it up and go on and on about how he never lost.

Betting any amount of money on something that won't happen is dumb.

COULD potentially happen but unlikely. It also adds entertainment factor and makes the fight more exciting. It basically enhancing the experience, like hanging out will friends after smoking weed or eating after you get a bit drunk.

Having said that, like I said in my more recent post I'll probably bet on a Floyd KO/TKO win in which is paying 1.85(let's hope it dont go to decision or Conor pulls of a fluke KO)

Lol put another $100 on floyd by stoppage..easiest money ever..thanks clueless nut huggers keep betting on Conor and driving the odds higher

Back