Thanks Conor Nut Huggers

after first 5 rounds, mcgregor will play it safe too. Hes not going to ruin his rep by getting KO'd or tko'd by a 41 year old. Same reason he took the dive to diaz when he was getting rocked, better to get submitted than knocked out, for his reputation at least.

Fights going to be overhyped and floyd decision at $3 is a steal

money-down-toilet-624x468.jpg

Clearly more than TS has

after first 5 rounds, mcgregor will play it safe too. Hes not going to ruin his rep by getting KO'd or tko'd by a 41 year old. Same reason he took the dive to diaz when he was getting rocked, better to get submitted than knocked out, for his reputation at least.

Fights going to be overhyped and floyd decision at $3 is a steal

Mayweathers not going to ruin his legacy by letting a 0-0 boxer go to a decision

Mayweathers not going to ruin his legacy by letting a 0-0 boxer go to a decision

nothing like that at all. Mayweather's legacy is the number. If this fight didnt happen his legacy would be decisions anyway. No use going wild and risking getting KOd when he can remain a master of schooling for 12 rounds.

Mcgregor on the other hand is still active and needs to still sell himself. If he gets KO'd he loses big stock. If he got knocked out by diaz he wouldve lost big stock too thats why he gave his back to him and panic wrestled and then ran away in the second fight.

this match is going to be a snooze fest after 6 rounds. conor will be gassed after the 8th, would say 5th but im giving him the benefit of the doubt that his cardios better than before. Glad im not paying to watch this

You have to be pretty mental to bet on Conor.

Conor was previously paying 5 to 1 for a win then it dropped to 4.5 then 4 to 1 for a win( on sportsbet Aus website).

At 5 or 4.5 I was willing to drop $20 but not at 4 to 1. That is just dumb..

I think he put US$450 paying a 1.83 for a total win amount of $823? That's not child's play. The $25 is a separate bet.

That fool can't read...hence why I couldn't even be fkd replying.

I just checked the TAB website. I think I'll do the same bet as TS $100 paying a 1.85.

Conor was outboxed by Nate. I don't think he'll last 12 round with Mayweather.

nothing like that at all. Mayweather's legacy is the number. If this fight didnt happen his legacy would be decisions anyway. No use going wild and risking getting KOd when he can remain a master of schooling for 12 rounds.

Mcgregor on the other hand is still active and needs to still sell himself. If he gets KO'd he loses big stock. If he got knocked out by diaz he wouldve lost big stock too thats why he gave his back to him and panic wrestled and then ran away in the second fight.

this match is going to be a snooze fest after 6 rounds. conor will be gassed after the 8th, would say 5th but im giving him the benefit of the doubt that his cardios better than before. Glad im not paying to watch this

There's levels to boxing and Mcgregor poses no threat to Mayweather unlike most of his other recent opponents. My belief is May stops him and I put a little cash on it (unlike most other mofos in here)..if it doesn't happen oh well I lost some fun money I was gonna blow next weekend anyway.

Last edited:
Difference is mayweather doesn't want to risk engaging with a Canelo, Mosley or Pac cause theres a chance they catch him clean...Mcgregor is another story lol
You should have done your homework better. Mayweather isn't knocking this guy out unless he falls down from gassing and has had enough. Floyds hands are fucked up from breaking them so many times in his career that he purposely doesn't hit hard most of the time. You will be very fortunate to win this one. I could see Conor quitting and it being a "KO"

Conor was previously paying 5 to 1 for a win then it dropped to 4.5 then 4 to 1 for a win( on sportsbet Aus website).

At 5 or 4.5 I was willing to drop $20 but not at 4 to 1. That is just dumb..

Betting any amount of money on something that won't happen is dumb.

Back