Thank you

Mad child

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
To my fellows to the South of me that dodged that noose and elected Mr. Trump.

I thank you with every ounce of my being. I honestly do folks. We were so fucked otherwise.

Now we the Canucks need help. Please stand with us somewhat to thwart the evil that has plagued our lands as well.

The Globalists are still in fulll controll here, and no, I did not not vote for mr selfie.

I thank you with every ounce of my being. I honestly do folks. We were so fucked otherwise.

Now we the Canucks need help. Please stand with us somewhat to thwart the evil that has plagued our lands as well.

The Globalists are still in fulll controll here, and no, I did not not vote for mr selfie.

Woo, I was really holding my breath there.

God Bless you Canadians

MCGA

Canada_grande.jpg

i will gather the army and we will march at sunrise.

Two words my brother:

Kevin O'Leary

Whatever. Enjoy the rest.
It's perfectly fine to want a more nationalistic Prime Minister, without wanting a incurious, thin-skinned rich kid like Trump. If we can get someone with a more refined view of national security who isn't going to plunder the safety net, education, and healthcare, that'd be great. None of the current Conservative candidates give me that vibe though. I was poking fun at you, but I didn't mean it maliciously.

Back