Thank you, King Mo.....

SakuWandyCop

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
for giving me a reason NOT to watch this card.

I saw a MMAJunkie article and King Mo says

"Be prepared, I'm gonna hump your legs for 15 minutes" - Queen Mo.

My reaction:
<{walkerwhut}>

Kharitonov blasting Gormley will make the card worth it.

Such a waste of a Rampage fight. I really hope King Mo gets KO'd in like 10 seconds

Such a waste of a Rampage fight. I really hope King Mo gets KO'd in like 10 seconds

Yeah I don't get it. The first fight sucked. After this fight, 40% of Rampage's fights in Bellator will have been against King Mo. They should have just made Rampage vs Fedor and gone out with a bang. I hate Bellator's matchmaking. Bellator is as good at matchmaking as Dana White is at telling the truth.

Yeah I don't get it. The first fight sucked. After this fight, 40% of Rampage's fights in Bellator will have been against King Mo. They should have just made Rampage vs Fedor and gone out with a bang. I hate Bellator's matchmaking. Bellator is as good at matchmaking as Dana White is at telling the truth.
Yep. They are definitely wasting what is arguably their best asset. Not smart

I used to hate Mo but the guy won me fighting at HW being a small LHW himself.

King Mo is a slower version of Rampage. But both guys are being wasted BellatorMMA has already a top Light-Heavy Weight Champ, both these guys should be in a HW tourney for the title.

@ sakuwandycop

Fess up. You're just disappointed he won't hump your face.

King Mo has 13 KO's out of 20 wins.
He's also fought a lot of cans. When your list of KOs includes Teodoras Aukstuolis, Jiri Prochazka, Joe Vedepo, Yukiya Naito, an ancient version of Mark Kerr, etc., then it's not very significant.

I'm not sure why Rampage even accepted this fight.

He hates fighting guys that just wrestle you to death.

He's also fought a lot of cans. When your list of KOs includes Teodoras Aukstuolis, Jiri Prochazka, Joe Vedepo, Yukiya Naito, an ancient version of Mark Kerr, etc., then it's not very significant.

Jiri definitely isn't a can, he's a prospect to watch for sure.

roger gracie tho

Back