TFW you are going with your girl when she gets her hair/nails done today after work (whipped brahs g

J

John Wang

Going after work while she gets her hair and nails dominated. This isn't the first time I've gone with her - I usually just talk with the girl doing her hair and the three of us discuss things - last time it we talked about Disney World.

This time I will probably bring up Disney World again because we are going this weekend.

Anyways, what are my bunnies doing after work today?

Going after work while she gets her hair and nails dominated. This isn't the first time I've gone with her - I usually just talk with the girl doing her hair and the three of us discuss things - last time it we talked about Disney World.

This time I will probably bring up Disney World again because we are going this weekend.

Anyways, what are my bunnies doing after work today?

{<doc}
<{clintugh}>

Lol Might as well get your nails done too while you're there, princess.
{<jordan}

These trolls don't even bother trying now

You know what I do when my wife is going to the salon?
Something else.

These trolls don't even bother trying now
503801.jpg

You know what I do when my wife is going to the salon?
Something else.
Honestly not sure what's around the area.. so I will have to take a look and see when we get there!!

I just join on in - get my taint waxed & asshole bleached so she ends up waiting on me.

I go with the wife when she gets vagasiled.

I dont have so much free time to sit and wait. Nails take about an hour to be done, f that.

To-Do List ITT

1. Blow up Pick up wife
2. Go to salon to get nails done her nails done
3. Write in my diary about it Post on Sherdog

Good call, she needs someone to hold her purse while her nails dry.

What is with calling sherdoggers Bunny? I never got on that

Tell them you want your wiener waxed while you wait. Try to get a toe job while your at it.

source.gif

tumblr_inline_nfrp2uuAwh1syshfq.gif

200.gif

What is with calling sherdoggers Bunny? I never got on that
It's probably some bullshit from the bodybuilding forum that John Wang has lifted. I've heard most of his threads are from there and mostly word for word.

Sounds gay.

Back