Crime Texas: Two fat hillbillies kill a Father over garbage

Omg are some of you are absolutely such anti gun you can’t see your hand in front of your face. These two guys all be it armed were up against a man who could have beaten them both to death at the same time. All that dumb yelling fuck had to do was see this was a fight he wasn’t gonna win and walk away. Those guys were not going to shoot him in the back and they didn’t. If this was two cops vs this guy none of you would say this was murder. Maybe a few soy boys would say can’t they aim for the leg....

It easily qualifies as a third-world zhithole and its hilarious when this basic observation offends and triggers a lot of posters here.

'Bu-bu-but we have the biggest military!!!!'

Wow . . . not offended by this because it's one of your dumber posts . . . sheesh.

I'm almost surprised. I thought they might have to forego it altogether to allow open carry.

Mind you over here it doesn't even have to be intentional. If you say "hi" to your neighbour while loading your ute for a hunting trip, and they feel threatened by the sight of you carrying a gun, you're screwed. In fact if you have a gun on the back seat of your vehicle and someone in a bus next to you sees it and feels scared, you could also be done.
These two chubby bastards are done. It’s like a bad episode of Trailer Park Boys.

Here :

"Box said John Miller walked up to her and put the handgun to her head, yelling at her to get on the ground. She said Michael Miller went over to Aaron’s brother, placed the shotgun to his head, and ordered him to the ground."

“We had thrown out a twin mattress in a dumpster in our alley a few days before the shooting,” Box said. “You have to have the mattress in the dumpster or they will not haul it away.”
On the morning of Sept. 1, Box and Howard were in the backyard when they saw the mattress was on their property. Howard tossed it back in the dumpster.
Box said that’s when John Miller came to the alley, pulled the mattress out of the dumpster and tossed it back on Howard’s property.
Howard told Miller to put it back in the dumpster. Miller cursed at Howard and told him he wasn’t going to do that, Box said.
“That’s when John (Miller) pulled a pistol out of his shorts,” she said. Box noted that Howard’s nieces and nephews had been with them in the backyard.
“Aaron goes into pappa bear mode,” Box said. “A man has just pulled a gun on his wife, his brother, his nieces and nephews.”

https://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/fort-worth/article218728710.html

Truth hurts. Have some humble pie, sir. <13>

Did you honestly just post the dead guy's wife'sstatement and claim it was the definitive proof?

This lady is one of the key witnesses for the defense if anything. Her statement shows how she egged her husband on and how she mistakes his bouts of uncontrollable rage as an adorable 'papa bear mode'. It's was not papa bear mode, it was a mental breakdown.

People keep saying the shooters should have de escalated the situation but it was the dead guy's family who was egging the whole thing on.

Not once did his wife tell him to come inside, it's not worth it. Instead she egged the shooters and her husband on because it was getting her wet.

Wow . . . not offended by this because it's one of your dumber posts . . . sheesh.

Good grief... the dumbest poster on here called someone else dumb!!!!!

Sheeeeeeshh

Yes I read everything. He might have been prone to aggressive outburst, as I said, he was a bit unhinged. That doesn't change any of the facts in this story. As another poster said, it's unclear if they even had a relationship with him before the incident. Also, it's complete conjecture that he would have grabbed a bat if they did not have guns, watching the video the guns was clearly what set him off. You have no way of knowing that.

Listen to yourself, apparently a hypothetical scenario where he beats both of them to death with a baseball bat for a verbal confrontation, completely made up in your mind btw, is worse than them in reality shooting him in his face and killing him. It's bizzarre that you judge him for something he didn't do, yet have no qualms with what they did do.

I think the world is better off without that guy in it and these guys will walk. Of course they knew he was a problem, they are his neighbours and his house had recently been raided by rhe police because he threatened to kill the mailman. You wouldn't notice half the police force out front of your neighbour's house?

Did you honestly just post the dead guy's wife'sstatement and claim it was the definitive proof?

This lady is one of the key witnesses for the defense if anything. Her statement shows how she egged her husband on and how she mistakes his bouts of uncontrollable rage as an adorable 'papa bear mode'. It's was not papa bear mode, it was a mental breakdown.

People keep saying the shooters should have de escalated the situation but it was the dead guy's family who was egging the whole thing on.

Not once did his wife tell him to come inside, it's not worth it. Instead she egged the shooters and her husband on because it was getting her wet.
Whenever I hear a chic say papa bear mode it’s because she likes when her man acts all tough,this woman and the brother who handed the guy the bat are the fuckstick hillbillies that got the stupid bear shot. Fuck the whole three bears in this story. I hope watching her husband get killed was worth it. And make no mistake this wasn’t loudmouth and wife’s first rodeo.

I'll be 47 later this year . . . we've had our ups and down for as long as I can remember. I was born and raised in Oklahoma. Moved to Arizona in 1995, New Mexico in 1997 and then back home in 2004. I've traveled from Orlando up to Nome and then from Providence to San Diego . . . New Orleans to Chicago . . . and several places in between. Like most places in the world there are areas that are thriving and those that struggle. I have a job. I have access to healthcare. My family lives comfortably. I've been a victim of crime, but thankfully nothing serious. Love our gun laws.

Not sure what issues you're referring to with the legal system (death penalty?) . . . the prison system definitely has room to improve, but shouldn't discourage you from visiting or even living here.

My main issues with your legal system is the amount plea bargains you guys have. In my opinion that a great injustice for someone who is brought to trial.

I believe I read that 90+% doesn’t go to trial simply because you can’t risk to roll the dice due to the harsh sentence that is waiting for you if you loose. Take a deal for 5 years or try and maybe get 40....

For sure don’t like the death penalty either nor the 3 strikes your out law...

Don’t get me wrong, I still think America is a very interesting country, I will keep visiting it. Just don’t see myself ever live there anymore

Good grief... the dumbest poster on here called someone else dumb!!!!!

Sheeeeeeshh

Awww . . . lookie . . . I have a new badge of honor.

<Ellaria01>

My main issues with your legal system is the amount plea bargains you guys have. In my opinion that a great injustice for someone who is brought to trial.

I believe I read that 90+% doesn’t go to trial simply because you can’t risk to roll the dice due to the harsh sentence that is waiting for you if you loose. Take a deal for 5 years or try and maybe get 40....

For sure don’t like the death penalty either nor the 3 strikes your out law...

Don’t get me wrong, I still think America is a very interesting country, I will keep visiting it. Just don’t see myself ever live there anymore
How many strikes do you seem is sufficiently enough to determine a habitual criminal ? My friends son was shot in head and killed for a few hundred dollars by a man who was a repeat offender and was out on bail for about the 5-6 time in his life. If we had the three strikes he would still be around.

So now the US isnt a country but every state is its own individual country?

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Pretty sure thats not true. Its not 1800 anymore. But whatever you have to tell yourself to maintain your bullzhit bruh...

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh . . .

If no-shirt's goal was to not kill someone, and orange-shirt's goal was to not get killed, they performed worse than i would have thought possible.

This is an especially bigoted and poorly thought out post. Are you really this narrow-minded?
My my, aren't we sensitive all of a sudden. As I said,
No, I'm doing the real world equivalent of making a joke at the expense of the people that spawned the ones in this video. But yeah, actually, Texas so awful. In education, one rating shows it dropped from #39 to #43 for the nation. Things are getting worse rather than better. People's opinions are more important than facts in school text books. Pregnancy is fatal for women at 3rd world rates. It's sad and it ought to be criminal. So yeah, Texas so awful.
tumblr_inline_ns9ickg0ff1rx79o4_500-gif.4037649

It's a sad situation, made all the more sad by being completely avoidable. However, it's really hard for me to give it the gravitas it deserves because Texas really has done this to itself. That's narrow-minded? On the contrary. It's recognition of how much better things could be there if only the will of the people were behind it.

I think the world is better off without that guy in it and these guys will walk. Of course they knew he was a problem, they are his neighbours and his house had recently been raided by rhe police because he threatened to kill the mailman. You wouldn't notice half the police force out front of your neighbour's house?
Half the police force were outside his house now? Where is that from? That I would most likely notice, but again, we don't know their relationship or what they knew or didn't know about each other. Apparently, they did not have a history.

You think the world is better off, meaning you're glad he got killed? Why would you say that?

How many strikes do you seem is sufficiently enough to determine a habitual criminal ? My friends son was shot in head and killed for a few hundred dollars by a man who was a repeat offender and was out on bail for about the 5-6 time in his life. If we had the three strikes he would still be around.

First of all, no justice system is perfect. And yes that shit with your friends son happens everywhere.. it’s fucked up

My issue with the 3strikes law that they have mandatory minimum sentences. The judge is basically has his hand tied in these situations

So a kid that had a rough childhood that steals a car for the 3rd time should get a minimum of 30 years?

Back