Crime Texas: Two fat hillbillies kill a Father over garbage

What's more dangerous. A gun + a shotgun or a bat?

A gun + a shotgun > deaththreats in terms of acute threat. How can you not see this?

Did you read the thread? The guy has a history of police incidents because he was a psychotic. Of course his neighbours felt it was a good idea to bring the guns to confront him. If they didn't have the guns this would be a story about a guy and his son getting their heads caved in with a baseball bat.

The guy's fiancee has admitted he had been diagnosed with an anger disorder. He could have got into thst state if you fucked up his order in a restsursnt. He was mentslly ill.

And before you call bullshit, I've seen a guy have to be restrained by family members in a restaursnt I worled in because he got out of his seat and tried to best up a 5'2 waitress over a fucked up order.

I'm not calling bullshit, and I didn't in any way defend the dead guy. He seems like scum and I'm sure his reaction was not cordial when he saw the dynamic duo putting the mattress in his yard.

But you are just assuming he provoked them into pulling out guns when you have absolutely no idea what happened before the video. You just want to defend these guys because you look and act exactly like them. Or at least that's the baseless assumption IM making.
<Gordonhat>

Did you read the thread? The guy has a history of police incidents because he was a psychotic. Of course his neighbours felt it was a good idea to bring the guns to confront him. If they didn't have the guns this would be a story about a guy and his son getting their heads caved in with a baseball bat.

Did YOU read the thread? They had never met before this incident supposedly.

I'm not calling bullshit, and I didn't in any way defend the dead guy. He seems like scum and I'm sure his reaction was not cordial when he saw the dynamic duo putting the mattress in his yard.

But you are just assuming he provoked them into pulling out guns when you have absolutely no idea what happened before the video. You just want to defend these guys because you look and act exactly like them. Or at least that's the baseless assumption IM making.
<Gordonhat>

There are several posts ITT with excerpts from news stories and the guy's own facebook outlining the type of behaviour that led to this incident, you're just too lazy and stupid to read them.

When I was a kid I thought it would be nice to live in the US. After several trips across your country not do much anymore. Tbh I think I has lost a lot of its glory in the last few decades. The infastucture, your healthcare system, the number of people who live in poverty, crime rates, gun laws & shootings, the legal system, your prison system etc etc

Still like to visit but 1/2 weeks at a time is more than enough in general

It easily qualifies as a third-world zhithole and its hilarious when this basic observation offends and triggers a lot of posters here.

'Bu-bu-but we have the biggest military!!!!'

It easily qualifies as a third-world zhithole and its hilarious when this basic observation offends and triggers a lot of posters here.

'Bu-bu-but we have the biggest military!!!!'

It easily qualifies as 50 small to medium countries each with their own perks and drawbacks and unique cultures.

Only ignorant fuckwits would judge Alabama by their impression of Oregon or Alaska by their impression if New York.

There are several posts ITT with excerpts from news stories and the guy's own facebook outlining the type of behaviour that led to this incident, you're just too lazy and stupid to read them.

It's like you're responding to completely different posts.

What did I say defending the dead guy? Why do you seem stuck on me not knowing he's a nutjob with anger issues? I've acknowledged that to be the case and blamed him just as much as the fabulous fatties in all my posts. Just bizarre lack of reading comprehension.

You sound like a dipshit, but you already knew that.

"Blargh Texas is so awful", meanwhile droves of people from Cali are moving here. I don't think it's fair to take an incident in the outskirts as any indication of the typical daily life of someone residing in Texas.

You're doing the internet equivalent of shaking your fist at the sky, but instead at a state of like 30 million people
No, I'm doing the real world equivalent of making a joke at the expense of the people that spawned the ones in this video. But yeah, actually, Texas so awful. In education, one rating shows it dropped from #39 to #43 for the nation. Things are getting worse rather than better. People's opinions are more important than facts in school text books. Pregnancy is fatal for women at 3rd world rates. It's sad and it ought to be criminal. So yeah, Texas so awful.

When I was a kid I thought it would be nice to live in the US. After several trips across your country not do much anymore. Tbh I think I has lost a lot of its glory in the last few decades. The infastucture, your healthcare system, the number of people who live in poverty, crime rates, gun laws & shootings, the legal system, your prison system etc etc

I thought that too, then I grew up, went there and returned disappointed, have absolutely zero interest to return, so many nicer places to visit or revisit.

I saw the wife state they never even met before this incident . Which is the most crazy thing to me
Where did you see that, some of these things aren’t making sense

Would they just let her talk, wouldn’t that taint the jury

Well that escalated quickly. Both parties are idiots imo. Over a mattress.

I really hate the Urban Dictionary.

All these confounded new slang terms.

Whatever happened to "That was a mistake" or "That was a crime" or "That changes everything"?

When I hear "That's a paddlin", I picture a dog swimming.
Your fault for not watching the Simpsons LOL

uhhhhh, dont yell over and over that youre gonna kill two guys who are armed, and warning you calmly not to come closer.... and then move closer aggressively.

Like..... dont stick your dick in a meat grinder and then complain that you dont have a dick anymore.

You sound like a dipshit, but you already knew that.

"Blargh Texas is so awful", meanwhile droves of people from Cali are moving here. I don't think it's fair to take an incident in the outskirts as any indication of the typical daily life of someone residing in Texas.

You're doing the internet equivalent of shaking your fist at the sky, but instead at a state of like 30 million people
He's a disgruntled Canadian progressive and the truth has been devastating for him. Give him no heed.

Yes I read everything. He might have been prone to aggressive outburst, as I said, he was a bit unhinged. That doesn't change any of the facts in this story. As another poster said, it's unclear if they even had a relationship with him before the incident. Also, it's complete conjecture that he would have grabbed a bat if they did not have guns, watching the video the guns was clearly what set him off. You have no way of knowing that.

Listen to yourself, apparently a hypothetical scenario where he beats both of them to death with a baseball bat for a verbal confrontation, completely made up in your mind btw, is worse than them in reality shooting him in his face and killing him. It's bizzarre that you judge him for something he didn't do, yet have no qualms with what they did do.

So Mr Baseballbat threatened concerned citizens during the commission of a crime and got himself shot for it? Does that about cover it?

I say fuck him. It takes balls to use others property as the dump, but it takes a special brand of lunatic to act like the aggrieved party when called out on it. Sounds like the dude had a long list of personality disorders and finally came up against people who he couldn't bully. Over a damned mattress. Nuts.

I'll be 47 later this year . . . we've had our ups and down for as long as I can remember. I was born and raised in Oklahoma. Moved to Arizona in 1995, New Mexico in 1997 and then back home in 2004. I've traveled from Orlando up to Nome and then from Providence to San Diego . . . New Orleans to Chicago . . . and several places in between. Like most places in the world there are areas that are thriving and those that struggle. I have a job. I have access to healthcare. My family lives comfortably. I've been a victim of crime, but thankfully nothing serious. Love our gun laws.

Not sure what issues you're referring to with the legal system (death penalty?) . . . the prison system definitely has room to improve, but shouldn't discourage you from visiting or even living here.

It easily qualifies as 50 small to medium countries each with their own perks and drawbacks and unique cultures.

Only ignorant fuckwits would judge Alabama by their impression of Oregon or Alaska by their impression if New York.

So now the US isnt a country but every state is its own individual country?

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Pretty sure thats not true. Its not 1800 anymore. But whatever you have to tell yourself to maintain your bullzhit bruh...

Back