Texas Park Attendant blatantly lies about being run over. All caught on video

Because not everyone is a sociopath who's first instinct is to pull a gun out and kill another human being

There's your answer.

So it's not sociopathic behavior to exhibit the same traits that kicked off Rosewood?

Noted.

The law needs to be that if you outright fabricate an accusation, you get the sentence that the person you accused would have gotten, if you hadn't been caught lying.

That voice alone is torture enough. Whoever her boss is should be fired as well. No way this crazy goes unchecked.

What is it in the last couple of months with WR threads being deemed berry material?
The division used to be clear.
This is a newer thing.

I think you are right. I interpreted it differently though. I was thinking that things had become so politicized that even in Berry threads it was leaking through. After your post it is easy to see it is a mod thing though. I dont like it either.

This one feels more Berry than WR, Micro, so I moved it. I mean, c'mon, this is hilarious.

My only question-- the only thing I want to know-- is the name of the small town sweetheart who won out the starring role over this elephant in their junior high school production forever ruining the latter's life; the first time she learned she didn't have the talent or charisma to live in the spotlight, only to one day find herself in some dude's truck headlights in the middle of the night, apparently confusing her so profoundly due to what is most likely a sugar coma, and burp up what might be the most disappointing performance since Adam Sandler in Jack & Jill.

Drama Teacher grades it an F.
It's fine . I was just thinking that news like this might be warroom material because it deals with the issue of false reporting, which can and does have serious consequences for the accused.

Last edited:

tl : dr
- Guy named Chris Hampshire turns down the wrong exit while leaving a lake in Texas
- He realizes the wrong turn he made , corrects himself and is about to backtrack to the road.
- Parks and Rec. Attendant gets in front of his car and tells him he can not leave. Starts screaming and telling cops on the phone that he is running her over.
- Guy records the entire incident.
- Several cop cars are rushing to the scene.
- Guy leaves before they arrive. Cops pull him over somewhere on the road. He explains and shows them the video. They let him go

Attendant has now been fired.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ught-video-telling-police-run-gets-fired.html
-
People who make false reports and or lie really need to face stiff punishment. If this guy hadn't the video evidence, he might have gotten into serious trouble. No telling how many other people this b#$$h pulled this on.
As with people falsely claiming rape, there needs to be serious repercussions for false accusations.

#MeToo

Back