Texas man sentenced to 50 years in prison for fajita theft (could have got 99+ years)

You're not exactly the judge of that. I thought you were a christian or something? You have some serious revenge fantasies you need to take a look at.

Little jab at Christians, yawn... Save that for someone else. Shit like that doesn’t work on me.

Keep apologizing for the scum of the earth. You’re really doing your part to make the world a worse place.

Little jab at Christians, yawn... Save that for someone else. Shit like that doesn’t work on me.

Keep apologizing for the scum of the earth. You’re really doing your part to make the world a worse place.
I think you're exaggerating. Just because I think that thieves shouldn't get life sentences doesn't make the world a worse place.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/02/us/ethan-couch-affluenza-jail-release/index.html

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethan_Couch

It was the "Affluenza" case, where his attorney (successfully, given the light sentence) argued that because he grew up rich he didn't understand basic morality and shouldn't be punished for killing 4 people while driving drunk. There was outcry over his minimal sentencing (10 years probation, unable to be around drugs or alcohol). Then he violated his probation, being recorded at a party with alcohol and potentially exposing himself to real punishment so he and his mom fled to Mexico. They were eventually extradited, charged and convicted... to really light sentences. He got two years for violating probation and fleeing the country after killing four people.

From Wikipedia:

WOW!!!!

some white kid killed 4 people and seriously injured 2 others and ONLY got probation, fled the country cause he couldn't handle it and then was only given 2 years of jail time???

and this guy goes to jail for 50 years for stealing over a mil...

That makes sense... yeah I don't see any privileges being handed out comparatively... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

WOW!!!!

some white kid killed 4 people and seriously injured 2 others and ONLY got probation, fled the country cause he couldn't handle it and then was only given 2 years of jail time???

and this guy goes to jail for 50 years for stealing over a mil...

That makes sense... yeah I don't see any privileges being handed out comparatively... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Affluenza is a real disease and you are so despicable making fun of it

Did I say the government should kill him? No

Simply stating they’re of no value to society.

By all means, keep supporting the people who continue to degrade our communities, you’re really helping make the world a better place...

Spoken like a person with little life experience. Whoever fucked your head up needs to do 50 years. Solitary confinement until he starts drooling and rubbing shit on the walls.

Affluenza is a real disease and you are so despicable making fun of it

i'll switch sides and agree with you as soon as I hit the Mega Millions... or Powerball... or both.. that would be so sweet...

I think you're exaggerating. Just because I think that thieves shouldn't get life sentences doesn't make the world a worse place.

Your uncontrollable reflex to stick up for every piece of shit criminal, in damn near every thread on this board does.

It is truly a sickness of the left. Your naivety to the nature of man, and the fact that you can’t fix career/violent criminals leads you to reflexively defend them.

You literally won’t wake up to this fact until it’s one of your loved ones killed, businesses robbed or vandalized, etc. Then when you finally realize that you’re partly to blame for supporting people and policies that let folks like this out to prey on society, some diseased minded liberal will tell you, “he was a good person, he just had to rob your store to make his life easier”.

This mental deficiency of reflexively defending bad people is the hallmark of the left. Wake up before it’s your loved ones next.

lmao. Probably would have got less time if he had sold drugs instead.

Spoken like a person with little life experience. Whoever fucked your head up needs to do 50 years. Solitary confinement until he starts drooling and rubbing shit on the walls.

Correction, this is simply the observation of someone, me, who grew up around criminals, and watched a bunch of people throw their lives away.

Unlike you, I’ve not lived a sheltered life.

This thread.
This thread is nearly every thread on this forum? Come on, guy. Is it sticking up to expect proportional punishments for crimes? If you can find me anywhere on this forum defending murderers, pedophiles, or rapists, or calling for lighter sentences for non-violent offenses, I will stop having sex with your mom secretly for a week.

Correction, this is simply the observation of someone, me, who grew up around criminals, and watched a bunch of people throw their lives away.

Unlike you, I’ve not lived a sheltered life.

Whoa Nelly..........

I would be more OK with this, if every banker who stole trillions from people, had actually went to jail.

This thread is nearly every thread on this forum? Come on, guy. Is it sticking up to expect proportional punishments for crimes? If you can find me anywhere on this forum defending murderers, pedophiles, or rapists, or calling for lighter sentences for non-violent offenses, I will stop having sex with your mom secretly for a week.

I will give you this, you’re realistic about terrorism.

I just don’t understand the mentality of a slap on the wrist for a guy who stole a million dollars.

I hope we can all agree pedos should be shot on site.

Rough sentence

Texas more strict than other states but damn 50 years for that. While murderers get less

I would be more OK with this, if every banker who stole trillions from people, had actually went to jail.
Man that's a rough sentence. Meanwhile the kid in the same state who stole beer, drove drunk and high, and killed 4 people got sentenced to probation. Broke probation, fled to Mexico, and fought extradition back to the US served a grand total of 2 years.

Our justice system is strange.
It is. States have different rules. I'm uk. It's one rule pretty much. And is over all of uk

Usa is mad

You're hard pushed to get more than 25 years here. You technically can still be sentenced to life without parole or (in cases of insanity) "at her majesties pleasure", but that's extremely rare and reserved for cases where the perpetrator has no chance for reform and represents a significant danger to the community.
I guess the focus on retributive justice and the idea of severe penalties as a deterrent is what dictates "justice" in the US (or Texas at least).

When you look around for the scum of the earth and don't see it, it is most likely you.

When you look around for the scum of the earth and don't see it, it is most likely you.

Oh, I see it. It looks like white Isis.

16gc.png

Back