Texas man sentenced to 50 years in prison for fajita theft (could have got 99+ years)

We don't think that killing people for theft is appropriate and are pretty glad people like you aren't making these rules.

What I find so bizarre is that the right are small government and yet want to give the most extreme power possible over to the government - ie: the power to kill its own citizens.

Did I say the government should kill him? No

Simply stating they’re of no value to society.

By all means, keep supporting the people who continue to degrade our communities, you’re really helping make the world a better place...

Did I say the government should kill him? No

Simply stating they’re of no value to society.

By all means, keep supporting the people who continue to degrade our communities, you’re really helping make the world a better place...

You could put a bullet in this mans head and NOTHING of value would be lost.

You can do the semantic jig but those are your words, you deal with them.

Next up, the only thing I'm defending this guy from is against extra-judicial executions from wackos like you. I won't be further drawn into your bullshit mental gymnastics or misrepresentation of my comments.

50 years at 53? I guess that's a wrap.

Man that's a rough sentence. Meanwhile the kid in the same state who stole beer, drove drunk and high, and killed 4 people got sentenced to probation. Broke probation, fled to Mexico, and fought extradition back to the US served a grand total of 2 years.

Our justice system is strange.

A country that values money over lives.

Meanwhile in France the terrorist who participated in the 2015 Paris shooting was just sentenced 20 years.

Both systems have a problem it seems.

fred title aside

jesus christ, 50 fucking years?

Kiddie fiddlers are laughing at this cunt.

Man that's a rough sentence. Meanwhile the kid in the same state who stole beer, drove drunk and high, and killed 4 people got sentenced to probation. Broke probation, fled to Mexico, and fought extradition back to the US served a grand total of 2 years.

Our justice system is strange.

do you have a link for this story by any chance?

I know it would never happen but I'd be more inclined to have a public caning or tomato-throwing session rather than 50 years in jail. I morally have an issue with locking people up for non-violent crimes, though I understand society needs to see people penalized for this kind of gross misconduct. The crazy part is this guy was doing it for so long before he was caught. Reminds me of the (likely fake) story of the guy in England who ran a parking fee scam for 20 years at a zoo.

Why?

Why the fuck does the left constantly stick up for pieces of shit like this that drag society down. No matter how much you wish it to be, people like this don’t magically become hard working, law abiding citizens.

You could put a bullet in this mans head and NOTHING of value would be lost.
You're not exactly the judge of that. I thought you were a christian or something? You have some serious revenge fantasies you need to take a look at.

I always feel like the "STRING THEM UP" crowd have the most skeletons in their closet.

I remember when this story first broke. 50 years is fucking crazy.

Him being Hispanic in Texas may have played a role.

I bet the 1.2 million dollars stolen from tax payers played more of a roll.

Do you think you would be nervous stealing 1.2 million dollars worth of something?

do you have a link for this story by any chance?

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/02/us/ethan-couch-affluenza-jail-release/index.html

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethan_Couch

It was the "Affluenza" case, where his attorney (successfully, given the light sentence) argued that because he grew up rich he didn't understand basic morality and shouldn't be punished for killing 4 people while driving drunk. There was outcry over his minimal sentencing (10 years probation, unable to be around drugs or alcohol). Then he violated his probation, being recorded at a party with alcohol and potentially exposing himself to real punishment so he and his mom fled to Mexico. They were eventually extradited, charged and convicted... to really light sentences. He got two years for violating probation and fleeing the country after killing four people.

From Wikipedia:

Critics have also complained that the presiding judge—District Judge Jean Boyd—gave a much harsher sentence to another 16-year-old intoxicated driver 10 years earlier. In February 2004, Boyd sentenced Eric Bradlee Miller to 20 years, telling him, "the court is aware you had a sad childhood … I hope you will take advantage of the services [offered by the Texas Youth Commission] and turn your life around."[33] Miller had killed one victim, not four, and had a much lower blood alcohol level (0.11% compared to Couch's 0.24%) but was from a much poorer family.

Last edited:
In Texas?

My wife watches those dumb real life murder shows, and some woman got murdered by a drifter. Turns out, he raped and murdered a woman in Texas and was let out after five years. Then he went to another state and raped and murdered another woman.

This was the 70's though.

Still retarded.

I bet the 1.2 million dollars stolen from tax payers played more of a roll.

Do you think you would be nervous stealing 1.2 million dollars worth of something?

Wall Street does that every minute.

smh at this fajita trafficker

Back