Texas man sentenced to 50 years in prison for fajita theft (could have got 99+ years)

Bet you he was running a restaurant as a side business or had a relative that owned a Tex-Mex restaurant and he supplied the goods at discounted rate.

He wasn't getting high off his own supply.
It was all about $$$$$

1.He is still a judge in Texas.

2.Hispanics can be prejudice against other Hispanics.

Hell if I were the judge I would be pissed that a Hispanic became a thief while he himself got through law school.

Race card-Reactivated. <Moves>

So does that make the judge an uncle jesus?

Got off light imo. I think the penalty for stealing fajitas in Mexico is death by Cartel.

I'm worried about @JosephDredd - you might report on the wrong story and accidentally fall from the top floor of trump tower. Be careful bud

I don't know what my opinion is on this. I'm shitposted out.
tenor.gif

'Gilberto's Prison-Style Fajitas' must have been the hottest resaurant in San-Benito.

I can't even tell if it's trolling anymore. No one can be this retarded.

Re-read your 645 posts(that's just this particular account) and the answer will be that yes, a person can be that retarded.

Maybe his lawyer can find a way to reduce his sentence so the news will churro him up

Man that's a rough sentence. Meanwhile the kid in the same state who stole beer, drove drunk and high, and killed 4 people got sentenced to probation. Broke probation, fled to Mexico, and fought extradition back to the US served a grand total of 2 years.

Our justice system is strange.

Yet Wall Street bankers get away with a few fines for stealing from common people. Disgusting.

Back