Texas football player slams and chokes his opponent. You'll never guess his punishment

Not true. Only rich and white get away with rape and murder here.

What about the cowboys in the 90s?
weren't there a few shootings and gun charges and stuff players got away with?

I could be crazy, I'm mostly just remembering lines from King of the Hill

Most people really have no idea how big a deal high school football is in Texas. Recruiters come from all over the country to Texas to find players for Universities. When you see big name college players in Florida or Alabama or wherever it may be, half those guys are from Texas high schools.

This is the football stadium where my sons went to high school.

20-allen-stadium.w710.h473.jpg

Allen-Stadium-1.jpg

They put $60 million dollars into building that for high school kids. it seats 18,000 people and for Texas that isn't even that impressive, its only 5th largest in the state.

That is so fucking insane...

That is so fucking insane...

Big time. My wife and I weren't too happy with our taxes going through the roof to pay for all the stuff they've been building. The Science Center for the high school they are building is another 36 million. The local government is apeshit crazy about providing an environment that attracts even more money to the city because people want their kids to go to a school like that. Its raised property values and taxes so high that we wouldn't even be able to afford to move here now. We just happened to purchase a house before it all exploded and got lucky.

Must suck to live in these shit hole towns where a HIGH SCHOOL football game is the highlight of your week

that isnt even real football.

This is real football and it is super to handball. But yeah it does seem boring if the highlight of week is a high school game. I mean its a high school. I think only if you in high school and play at the games and get laid after is that highlight or something.

WelllitMadeupAchillestang-size_restricted.gif

Oh shit, no wonder Allen's wrestling team was so good. I didn't realize they were that huge.

I'm telling you, that high school is out of control. The money flowing in to these state champion sports programs is unreal. I'm not even sure how its legal because a lot of stuff must be going on under the table. 6 consecutive state championships in shooting, 9 consecutive state championships in wrestling, and 4 or 5 state championships in football which is really hard to do in Texas.

Allen Eagles Win 6th Consecutive Texas State Championship
The Allen Eagles Competitive Shooting Team won the High Overall Team Championship by a margin of 42 targets out of 1500 over the Southlake Carroll Target Program who earlier this year placed first in the North Texas League by 29 targets over the Eagles out of 4500 shot in nine league events.
https://www.ssusa.org/articles/2018/5/18/allen-eagles-win-6th-consecutive-texas-state-championship/

Allen Eagles win State Wrestling Championship for ninth straight year
Posted on February 25, 2018 by Brian Bearden
Allen High School Senior Alex Liles won her fourth state wrestling championship in a row in the girls division as seven Eagles won state individual wrestling championships to lead the Eagles to their ninth straight state team championship.

The Eagles, coached by Jerry Best, loaded up for the state wrestling tournament in Cypress, Texas. Allen posted 253 points. Arlington Martin took second at 116 points. El Paso Franklin ran third at 86 points.

In addition to Liles capturing the girls division 128-pound division, Allen qualified 13 boys for the state wrestling tournament. Of the 13, six Eagles took home state boys championships. Three Eagles finished second at state Saturday.

Let’s name names:

Allen Eagles boys winning state include …

106 pounds – Braxton Brown
126 – Logan Brown
138 – Trent Dooley
160 – Juwan Robinson
170 – Bearden Redlin
195 – A.J. Redlin

Allen Eagles finishing second at State include:

113 pounds – Gabe Martinez
145 – Elise Brown Ton
285 – Johnny Green
https://collincountymagazine.com/20...estling-championship-for-ninth-straight-year/

They also have the Allen Eagle Escadrille which is the largest high school marching band in America with over 700 members.

The Allen Escadrille claims to be the country's largest high school marching band, with a membership of over 700 students. They play for the 6A football team, participate in competitions and perform in parades and other venues. The Escadrille was invited to perform in the St. Patrick's Day Parade in Honolulu, Hawaii, in 2009, and performed in the 2006 Rose Parade as well as the 2016 Rose Parade in Pasadena, California. It received the Sudler Shield Award from the John Philip Sousa Foundation in 2004. It was also a participant in the 1994 St. Patrick's Day Parade in Dublin, Ireland, being the only high school band chosen to play at the Dublin Lord Mayors Ball;

In my high school star players didn't even have to go to class.

I cant believe I'm saying this, never would have imagined myself saying this a few years ago, but.....

I honestly feel like football should be banned in school except for college. I mean think about this...we are allowing literal children, like kids as young as what, 10? Ten fucking years old.........were letting them sign up for a massive dose of guaranteed CTE. Permanent damage to the most important organ in the human body, and we treat it like any other sport. You may say, well its the parents responsibility to decide if they should avoid it. Well, the average person and thus average parent is a fucking moron. I'm astonished every single day at just how stupid and illogical the average person is. So no I dont feel like they should hold the right to allow little Jimmy to get his brains permanently scrambled from ages 10-18 if he wants.

Singled out the smallest kid and smashed him all game. He would have been laughing at the ban he got and will feel like he can do it again because the punishment was so weak.

Most people really have no idea how big a deal high school football is in Texas. Recruiters come from all over the country to Texas to find players for Universities. When you see big name college players in Florida or Alabama or wherever it may be, half those guys are from Texas high schools.

Allen-Stadium-1.jpg

They put $60 million dollars into building that for high school kids. it seats 18,000 people and for Texas that isn't even that impressive, its only 5th largest in the state.

Fuck that. The property taxes have to be through the roof.

If some punk did that to my kid I'd run out there and knock his ass out. And his dad's and brother's if they try anything

Allen-Stadium-1.jpg

the biggest is less than 10 miles away. Allen lol.

I'm telling you, that high school is out of control. The money flowing in to these state champion sports programs is unreal. I'm not even sure how its legal because a lot of stuff must be going on under the table. 6 consecutive state championships in shooting, 9 consecutive state championships in wrestling, and 4 or 5 state championships in football which is really hard to do in Texas.

Allen Eagles Win 6th Consecutive Texas State Championship
The Allen Eagles Competitive Shooting Team won the High Overall Team Championship by a margin of 42 targets out of 1500 over the Southlake Carroll Target Program who earlier this year placed first in the North Texas League by 29 targets over the Eagles out of 4500 shot in nine league events.
https://www.ssusa.org/articles/2018/5/18/allen-eagles-win-6th-consecutive-texas-state-championship/

Allen Eagles win State Wrestling Championship for ninth straight year
Posted on February 25, 2018 by Brian Bearden
Allen High School Senior Alex Liles won her fourth state wrestling championship in a row in the girls division as seven Eagles won state individual wrestling championships to lead the Eagles to their ninth straight state team championship.

The Eagles, coached by Jerry Best, loaded up for the state wrestling tournament in Cypress, Texas. Allen posted 253 points. Arlington Martin took second at 116 points. El Paso Franklin ran third at 86 points.

In addition to Liles capturing the girls division 128-pound division, Allen qualified 13 boys for the state wrestling tournament. Of the 13, six Eagles took home state boys championships. Three Eagles finished second at state Saturday.

Let’s name names:

Allen Eagles boys winning state include …

106 pounds – Braxton Brown
126 – Logan Brown
138 – Trent Dooley
160 – Juwan Robinson
170 – Bearden Redlin
195 – A.J. Redlin

Allen Eagles finishing second at State include:

113 pounds – Gabe Martinez
145 – Elise Brown Ton
285 – Johnny Green
https://collincountymagazine.com/20...estling-championship-for-ninth-straight-year/

They also have the Allen Eagle Escadrille which is the largest high school marching band in America with over 700 members.

The Allen Escadrille claims to be the country's largest high school marching band, with a membership of over 700 students. They play for the 6A football team, participate in competitions and perform in parades and other venues. The Escadrille was invited to perform in the St. Patrick's Day Parade in Honolulu, Hawaii, in 2009, and performed in the 2006 Rose Parade as well as the 2016 Rose Parade in Pasadena, California. It received the Sudler Shield Award from the John Philip Sousa Foundation in 2004. It was also a participant in the 1994 St. Patrick's Day Parade in Dublin, Ireland, being the only high school band chosen to play at the Dublin Lord Mayors Ball;

What do they feed them boys out in Texas?

the biggest is less than 10 miles away. Allen lol.

Yep, Dallas/Fort Worth has 4 of the top 5 biggest high school football stadiums in the state.

5. Allen Eagle Stadium - 18,000
4. Farrington Field in Ft. Worth - 18,500
2. Memorial Stadium in Mesquite - 20,000
1. Toyota Stadium in Frisco - 20,500

What do they feed them boys out in Texas?

In some cases there has to be PED's involved but also the city has built a ton of infrastructure that attracts money, and in sports, sports at all levels, money matters almost more than any other factor.

Is it assault if the guys kicks you in the nuts first?

35bs3ue.gif
This is what I was about to post. The kid got tackled alright. 76 should have walked away straight away. Honestly, 76 may have been trying to help him up.. But then the kid kicks him in balls lol.

It was deserved when you look at it like this.

Yep, Dallas/Fort Worth has 4 of the top 5 biggest high school football stadiums in the state.

5. Allen Eagle Stadium - 18,000
4. Farrington Field in Ft. Worth - 18,500
2. Memorial Stadium in Mesquite - 20,000
1. Toyota Stadium in Frisco - 20,500
Allen's enrollment is what, 7k? Of course they're a powerhouse on every level. They were just another decent program when I played against them but their enrollment was around 3k same as everyone elses. I'd Allen up against any school in the nation. last I checked, they were #3 in the country

In some cases there has to be PED's involved but also the city has built a ton of infrastructure that attracts money, and in sports, sports at all levels, money matters almost more than any other factor.
yep, peewee teams are running simplified versions of the local high school offenses

Back