Texas Deputy punches 12 year old girl "UFC style" for playing with a dog

If you'll remember questions were raised when she agreed to the fight.

She had no dog in that fight. Gotta respect her though going up in weight, with her limited fight experience.

hammerfisting a 12 YEAR OLD GIRL?

what in the literal f

100% agree

And I'm not trying to defend that dipshits action in no way or form. It's heinous.

I'll be extremely curious to hear if that guy was on drugs or hear his lame rational for his actions.

The whole story is just bizarre as it's been written so far.
Dipshit = the Sheriff?
My comment was specifically about the Sheiff's empathy for his deputy relative to his tone deafness / lack of empathy for the girl.

You have a reputable news source telling the story, the cop has been charged, and "...when the 12-year-old girl began playing with the dog, the deputy allegedly jumped from his seat, tackled the girl and began punching her in the face again and again, police say,".

Eyewitnesses and the police department say the same thing, so what exactly is the basis of your belief that this is fake news?
There's only so much I can excuse as trolling from that clown and then you just have to assume he's really fucking stupid and very sad.

What kind of news was the cop’s daughter and her boyfriend sharing with him that he felt the need to get so drunk he’d ground and pound a 12 year old girl over playing with a dog?

What kind of news was the cop’s daughter and her boyfriend sharing with him that he felt the need to get so drunk he’d ground and pound a 12 year old girl over playing with a dog?

That the daughter was pregnant.....with his own child.

Back