Texas Deputy punches 12 year old girl "UFC style" for playing with a dog

Cops are the best of the best....

Just goes to show cops can be huge piles of shit just like anyone else. The badges dont automatically make them the good guys.

I don't think a cop being a piece of sh*t is much of a surprise to anyone.

I'm more surprised when they are a reasonable and compassionate person.

Its probably an antifa false flag , amirite <Baelish01><Baelish01>

The same people organizing Antifa's attacks on America, are also working at the Miami Herald.

There's definitely some considerable overlap in their agents. Thanks for pointing that out.

The same people organizing Antifa's attacks on America, are also working at the Miami Herald.

There's definitely some considerable overlap in their agents. Thanks for pointing that out.
giphy.gif

Got to be more to why he did shit like this, just drinking doesn't explain it.

He should end up in jail over this and make sure it's a felony so He never owns a gun again and can never get any kind of job in law enforcement again.

Including a crossing guard.

Are you sure Hillary or Soros wasn't involved somehow?

Cops need more treatment like this

So he said he pulled back his foot and clocked the deputy with his steel-toed boot. “I went to whooping on him, and I knocked him out cold,” Cope told the station.

No video?

I don't believe a word from the lying ass Miami Herald. They are the worst, most anti-cop tabloid in the U.S.
How did you become this off-the-wall ? I know you as a right leaning poster, but not someone whose world view is soo skewed as to go into full-on Alex Jones level Fake News territory.

Why does there always have to be video? I think there is a misconception that because of social media and smartphones, most everyone videos every out of the ordinary incident.

We have eyewitness accounts, the manager of the restaurant , the police on the scene arresting the deputy and the Sheriff firing the Deputy. Unless you are saying the Miami Herald just invented all these facts, which is very hard to beleive considering it is a mainstream newspaper.

Here is the local NBC affiliate reporting the same:
http://www.kxan.com/news/crime/off-duty-wilco-deputy-allegedly-attacked-12-year-old/1052727041

Now you are going to say NBC is also lying??

And CBS affiliate
http://www.wbtv.com/story/37749069/court-docs-autistic-girl-12-punched-in-the-face-by-deputy

Sheriff Robert Chody says he's disappointed in his deputy. "If you have issues or concerns, we can talk these out with these resources that you have. When you have someone go in one day do criminal activity, per say, that's disappointing.

http://cbsaustin.com/news/local/aff...ung-girl-in-the-face-at-austin-bbq-restaurant

Sheriff seems awfully empathetic towards his deputy. No doubt he wouldn't be so if the guy was a regular civilian.

The brutality, incompetence, and corruption of our police is great open secret of American society.

Sheriff Robert Chody says he's disappointed in his deputy. "If you have issues or concerns, we can talk these out with these resources that you have. When you have someone go in one day do criminal activity, per say, that's disappointing.

http://cbsaustin.com/news/local/aff...ung-girl-in-the-face-at-austin-bbq-restaurant

Sheriff seems awfully empathetic towards his deputy. No doubt he wouldn't be so if the guy was a regular civilian.

It sounds like to me he's extremely disappointed, like parents would be a their child if they went out and committed an awful crime. He probably know the Deputy well and is having a hard time believing the dude went off the rails.

It appears to me from the description of events that the guy was on some kind of drugs, not just drunk.

The brutality, incompetence, and corruption of our police is great open secret of American society.

Not directly related to this case, but going along a tangent:

You know I believe a great many Americans know law enforcement do cover for LEOs who abuse people, especially Blacks. Because people are not so naieve that they are ignorant about this sort of thing, just like most Americans must be aware the US government has / does support tyrants and coups. But people turn a blind eye and or go along with it because they feel police must be allowed to violate civil rights in order to remind Blacks and average working class Joe of their place. But such practice must be done unofficially through real world practice, because shedding crucial aspects of the Constitution and passing authoritarian laws means society can't keep up a charade of being a free and just society that operates on the rule-of-law.

When the Klan and Souhtern Citizen councils were harassing Blacks, don't tell me that the average local was unaware of what these vigilanti groups were up to, but the public went along with it because they felt it was needed to put fear in Blacks. It's the same all over the world : if law enforcement is made up mostly of 1 ethnic group, they will tend to be abusive of people from a different ethnic group, or they are abusive of people with no power or people seen as undesirable. If the general public view the other ethnic groups or people amongst them as undesirable, they are defense of police abuse.

I think the fight was stopped late in the 1st.

It was a DQ, the 12 year old got overwhelmed. Her corner jumped in with the cheap shot.

It sounds like to me he's extremely disappointed, like parents would be a their child if they went out and committed an awful crime. He probably know the Deputy well and is having a hard time believing the dude went off the rails.

It appears to me from the description of events that the guy was on some kind of drugs, not just drunk.
His primary sympathy should be towards the girl. Even when firing the Deputy, the Sheriff only says about how the Deputy's actions shows the department in a bad light. Maybe it's just me, but if I was in the Sheriff's shoes, I would say the Deputy was fired for his atrocious attack on the girl. The department's P.R. would not be my main concern.

His primary sympathy should be towards the girl. Even when firing the Deputy, the Sheriff only says about how the Deputy's actions shows the department in a bad light. Maybe it's just me, but if I was in the Sheriff's shoes, I would say the Deputy was fired for his atrocious attack on the girl. The department's P.R. would not be my main concern.

100% agree

And I'm not trying to defend that dipshits action in no way or form. It's heinous.

I'll be extremely curious to hear if that guy was on drugs or hear his lame rational for his actions.

The whole story is just bizarre as it's been written so far.

Back