Texas Deputy punches 12 year old girl "UFC style" for playing with a dog

The blue line is a joke, and needs to change.

Urban crime is a joke, and needs to change.

The suburbs don't need cops who act like shit, because they pretend they need to change something that's working fine without them, and basically the fake tough guy cops are a joke to most responsible people.. Except for idiots impressed by stupid things.

The suburbs don't need urban criminals who act like shit, because they cone out and pretend they need to change something that's working fine without them, and basically the fake tough guy 140 lb shooter criminals are a joke to most responsible people.. Except for idiots impressed by stupid things.

Meanwhile in Texas...

WUygQFlbXU8-fQWYcJGv73q1Ab35w7ZioMiVnxRZyJOE4MJ-BB4AGL_JF9QXiT9p26ThtJ6xmA=w438-h246-nc

On the oft chance, this deputy took a vacation to China, stumbled upon the Yulin dog festival, and the 12 year girl is asian, I can understand his reaction.

I'm disturbed by the police having some embarrassment at take action on a full grown man going full rage GnP on his 12yo daughter

I'm also disturbed by the intellect of peoples talking as if full grown man going full rage GnP on his 12yo daughter is typical cops stuff lol

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article205831069.html

I hope this guy gets attempted murder charge or manslaughter, because the way he kept punching the 12 year old girl could have killed her or left her with serious lifetime brain damage.

------------

Incident took place at a BBQ in Austin Texas

- The Deputy - mentioned as a detective by the restaurant's manager- was with his daughter and her boyfriend.

- A dog came by their area, at which time the deputy picked the dog up , petted it and put it back down.

- A 12 year old girl then came around and started to play with the dog

- The deputy reacts to the girl in the following manner: " But when the 12-year-old girl began playing with the dog, the deputy allegedly jumped from his seat, tackled the girl and began punching her in the face again and again, police say, according to KXAN. "

- The girl's stepdad says this: ' “I seen him on top of her, he was hammer-fisting her, it was like UFC style,” Russell Cope, the victim’s step-dad, told Fox 26.'

-
Stepdad was punching the deputy but says it had no effect. So he then kicks him (stepdad was wearing steel toe boots) and started beating his ass. Deputy then passed out.

Police came and cuffed the deputy. Says alcohol was smelled on his breath

-----------

And here is the kicker:
The Sheriff - of the county the deputy is from - says it was a tough choice (for the police) but the right call. I assume he means it was a tough choice for the Police to arrest the deputy, due to professional courtesy?? In which case, why the eff is it a tough choice?? A guy is beating up a 12 year old girl without any justification and the Sheriff says it was a "tough choice" ?? WTF . Would he say it was a tough choice if the perp was a regular civilian?

The Sheriff fired the deputy, and says "there is a price to pay for reflecting negatively on the department" . What about price to pay for beating a young girl (or any innocent person for that matter)??

----
SAVAGE!

The cop's actions are only a little more baffling than the apologist comments by his boss. Who are these people and where is the nearest deep hole?

Story doesn't make any sense it's like some flashback from vietnam sort of thing

The girl was probably a blue racist.

Too bad. That dog was two weeks away from retirement.

Back