Texas Deputy punches 12 year old girl "UFC style" for playing with a dog

MicroBrew

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article205831069.html

I hope this guy gets attempted murder charge or manslaughter, because the way he kept punching the 12 year old girl could have killed her or left her with serious lifetime brain damage.

------------

Incident took place at a BBQ in Austin Texas

- The Deputy - mentioned as a detective by the restaurant's manager- was with his daughter and her boyfriend.

- A dog came by their area, at which time the deputy picked the dog up , petted it and put it back down.

- A 12 year old girl then came around and started to play with the dog

- The deputy reacts to the girl in the following manner: " But when the 12-year-old girl began playing with the dog, the deputy allegedly jumped from his seat, tackled the girl and began punching her in the face again and again, police say, according to KXAN. "

- The girl's stepdad says this: ' “I seen him on top of her, he was hammer-fisting her, it was like UFC style,” Russell Cope, the victim’s step-dad, told Fox 26.'

-
Stepdad was punching the deputy but says it had no effect. So he then kicks him (stepdad was wearing steel toe boots) and started beating his ass. Deputy then passed out.

Police came and cuffed the deputy. Says alcohol was smelled on his breath

-----------

And here is the kicker:
The Sheriff - of the county the deputy is from - says it was a tough choice (for the police) but the right call. I assume he means it was a tough choice for the Police to arrest the deputy, due to professional courtesy?? In which case, why the eff is it a tough choice?? A guy is beating up a 12 year old girl without any justification and the Sheriff says it was a "tough choice" ?? WTF . Would he say it was a tough choice if the perp was a regular civilian?

The Sheriff fired the deputy, and says "there is a price to pay for reflecting negatively on the department" . What about price to pay for beating a young girl (or any innocent person for that matter)??

----

Last edited:
He gonna get his ass.sued, broke.and.unemployed. #goodfuckhim

Stepdad shouldn't have stopped kicking the bad apple imo .The 12 year old girl just wanted to get home to her family

Surprised the girl wasn't charged with assault on officer and resisting arrest.

Cops are the best of the best....

Just goes to show cops can be huge piles of shit just like anyone else. The badges dont automatically make them the good guys.

The cop just wanted to get home safe to his family and probably feared for his life.

Cops are the best of the best....

Just goes to show cops can be huge piles of shit just like anyone else. The badges dont automatically make them the good guys.
And assholes specifically gravitate towards law enforcement , just like pedos seeking out jobs that puts them close to kids and in authority positions (clergy, teachers). Say you want bully or powertrip people, hiding behind the badge is the best way to do it. There's a lot of people out there who want the kind of power that comes with the badge.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say he should not have punched that little girl UFC style. That was not the right thing to do.

Surprised at the lack of local coverage on this

The dog had a gun and the girl went for it, the cop had to react

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say he should not have punched that little girl UFC style. That was not the right thing to do.
You have no idea what that cop has been through bro . No right to judge

Something is missing in the story. Did the cop want to keep the dog and the kid owner took it away or something? Why did he snap when the 12 yr old started playing with the dog? I don't care if you are drunk as hell - why pummel a 12 yr old girl in this instance? How old is the daughter of the cop who was there with her boyfriend? I wonder if there is an issue between the daughter and the victim here.

She deserved the GNP for disturbing his BBQ time.

If the cop brotherhood stands up for this POS......it's time to get a fucking agency that goes against cops...fuck this bullshit.

That's pretty shitty, but I have to wonder if the cop had some sort of PTSD or perhaps there was more than alcohol involved - you don't normally tackle and start beating little girls just because you're drunk.

Back