Texas Congressman sends pics of his D, now they are on the internet

Non-issue.

I'd vote for his re-election if I lived in Texas and wasn't a stinking liberal-leaning asshole...

Which Judeo-Christian protocol that is the foundation of republican family values mentions dick pics? Never seen anyone of them speak out against it (aside from cheating on spouses)

If he was ripping rails off a prostitute, banging a twink in his office, trying to pick up a minor, cheating on his wife, -- sure, hypocrite.

But dick pics to someone you're consensually courting, nope, sorry.

A strict interpretation of the bible (which a lot of these phoneys claim to adhere to) says that sex outside of wedlock, irrespective of marital status, is wrong and that the primary purpose of sex, even inside of the marriage, is procreation.

I'm sorry dude, but I'm having a hard time believing that you've never heard of any bible-thumping conservative bemoaning the idea of unmarried heterosexuals engaging in "promiscuous" behavior. I was subjected to that sanctimonious garbage on a daily basis while I was growing up in Texas.

A strict interpretation of the bible (which a lot of these phoneys claim to adhere to) says that sex outside of wedlock, irrespective of marital status, is wrong and that the primary purpose of sex, even inside of the marriage, is procreation.

I'm sorry dude, but I'm having a hard time believing that you've never heard of any bible-thumping conservative bemoaning the idea of unmarried heterosexuals engaging in "promiscuous" behavior. I was subjected to that sanctimonious garbage on a daily basis while I was growing up in Texas.

Dick pic isn't sex, it's not even oral -- or even any form of physical contact.

You can claim hypocrisy all you want, though

lol. Not only did he include his face, he made sure that his gigantic old man gut took up half the picture.

The secret to dick pics is to have it surrounded by barbie furniture so it looks gigantic. I always have my wiener laid across the hood of a barbie corvette so the recipient thinks it's bigger than a car.

<seedat>

Dick pic isn't sex, it's not even oral -- or even any form of physical contact.

He's soliciting sex in a "lewd" and "immodest" manner.

You're clearly being obtuse and going to great lengths to parse this into what would be considered acceptable behavior by religious conservative.

It's ok as long as he didn't photoshop in someone else's longer dick. Then it would actionable as fraud.

Which Judeo-Christian protocol that is the foundation of republican family values mentions dick pics? Never seen anyone of them speak out against it (aside from cheating on spouses)

If he was ripping rails off a prostitute, banging a twink in his office, trying to pick up a minor, cheating on his wife, -- sure, hypocrite.

But dick pics to someone you're consensually courting, nope, sorry.
I agree I always get the fathers permission first before sending a picture of my dong dressed up as Abe Lincoln

"I want u soo bad. Right now. Deep and hard."

Are we sure he wasn't talking about tax cuts?

He was trying to preempt the NSA so he couldn't be blackmailed for dick pics.

He's soliciting sex in a "lewd" and "immodest" manner.

You're clearly being obtuse and going to great lengths to parse this into what would be considered acceptable behavior by religious conservative.

So, if it came out that he kissed her, would you call him hypocritical? They weren't married -- kissing is a often a precursor to "soliciting" sex during the courting process; "immodest" you would even say.

I get that you may be so completely and utterly anti conservatism that the idea of anything, no matter how mild, is reason to pounce. But in 2017, what he did is not consider lewd. It's as ubiquitous to the dating scene as French kissing was in the 50's.

But im sure some liberal was calling a conservative that was kissing his girlfriend in 1953 a hypocrite

Someone leaked his dick pics
What the fuck is he apologizing for

Barton now says, "While separated from my second wife, prior to the divorce, I had sexual relationships with other mature adult women. Each was consensual. Those relationships have ended

That's actually a good point.

Someone leaked a private nude of his onto the internet. A photo he intended for just one person.

Didn't the guy that leaked the "fappening" photos go to jail?

What is the difference?

I agree I always get the fathers permission first before sending a picture of my dong dressed up as Abe Lincoln

I'm sure the dude that receives them appreciates that decorous gesture.

That's actually a good point.

Someone leaked a private nude of his onto the internet. A photo he intended for just one person.

Didn't the guy that leaked the "fappening" photos go to jail?

What is the difference?

Yes, he got 18 months

really wish i hadn't clicked that link and saw his fat ass photos lol

Back