Texas Congressman sends pics of his D, now they are on the internet

That was dumb.

Someone leaked his dick pics
What the fuck is he apologizing for

Barton now says, "While separated from my second wife, prior to the divorce, I had sexual relationships with other mature adult women. Each was consensual. Those relationships have ended

Barton now says, "While separated from my second wife, prior to the divorce, I had sexual relationships with other mature adult women. Each was consensual. Those relationships have ended
He is a Republican, he made sure he added the mature part.

He need not apologize for sending pics of his dick (although I strongly doubt they were actually solicited by the women).

He does need to rebut the natural inference that he is a moron for including his face in the pictures, though.

Meh -- he wasn't married, she was of age and apparently consensual (text history could prove that one way or the other)

Can't really begrudge anyone doing something the majority of people do.

He made sure to say "adult mature women" unlike Roy more

Im not looking forward to the political version of The Fappining.

Meh -- he wasn't married, she was of age and apparently consensual (text history could prove that one way or the other)

Can't really begrudge anyone doing something the majority of people do.

So we are all in agreement that family values should never again be part of politics?

So we are all in agreement that family values should never again be part of politics?

What family values violation was had-- he wasn't married at the time, and he didn't send them to minors and it's an incredibly common thing. Dick picks in 2017 is the equivalent of necking at some lookout point in 1957

"The Twitter user who posted the naked shot and graphic text claims to also have several videos of Barton masturbating -- and tagged the Twitter accounts of President Trump and Sen. Ted Cruz."

Back