testosterone levels have dropped by HALF

I think it has to do with poor health overall. The more adipose tissue you have, the more T gets converted to estrogen. We’re living in a time where 1/3 the country is overweight and 1/3 is obese.

sounds like BS to me I am definitely physically bigger and stronger than previous generations in my family.

sounds like BS to me I am definitely physically bigger and stronger than previous generations in my family.
I'm not sure being fat counts! lol Btw, if you don't mind me saying, the correct way to write your sig in Portuguese is Descanse em paz Hélio Gracie. A subtle difference but important one. ;)

I'm not sure being fat counts! lol Btw, if you don't mind me saying, the correct way to write your sig in Portuguese is Descanse em paz Hélio Gracie. A subtle difference but important one. ;)
I think I used the spanish spelling by accident got to go fix that, thanks.

Always have to laugh at the people with an OCD urge to quantify testosterone. I'll be out on my 40 acres of land doing landscaping (NOT manscaping) and building a new two-story garage if anyone needs me.

dont drink tap water
avoid contact with chemicals in cleaning products
avoid drinking out of plastic containers
dont warm up food in a microwave , that is stored in plastic

just afew factors that wreck your T levels

dont drink tap water
avoid contact with chemicals in cleaning products
avoid drinking out of plastic containers
dont warm up food in a microwave , that is stored in plastic

just afew factors that wreck your T levels

those things definitely can impact your levels a bit but I think ultimately at the end of the day, you either have alpha levels of T or you dont.

Speak for yourself, pussy

dude its so true.

i remember when i was growing up all my friends did crazy shit, theyre favorite thing was who could jump off the highest thing, stuff like that.

now you dont even see kids riding their bikes outside they just sit and game, more isolated and protected than ever.

Me and my little brother had this thing when we were kids where one of us would climb up a tree and the other would chop it down with an axe so we could ride it down. I cant believe we didnt die

since the 1950s. And millenials are having less sex than any other generation.

https://www.healio.com/endocrinology/hormone-therapy/news/print/endocrine-today/{ac23497d-f1ed-4278-bbd2-92bb1e552e3a}/generational-decline-in-testosterone-levels-observed

i blame the hipsters, feminism, and gaming. how can we reverse this?

be a man for f$%%^ sake !!!

636091633779450083610622738_hipster-002.jpg

hip425-1.jpg

bruce-jenner-woman-transformation-confirmed-pp.jpg

The white male is becoming effeminate they even call thick and curvy white girls fat,this is where the Black male takes over, we got more testosterone and are super aggressive when ti comes to pussy.

I'm doing my part. Went to the doc to get testosterone levels checked, just because I wanted TRT. Scored a 700 ng/L, said he couldnt give it to me.

Back