Testosterone does a lot more than increase strength

Google is your friend. If you don't agree with what I have to say, that's fine. The information is out there and you're free to find it yourself if you really care.

In other words, you dont have the facts to prove your opinion based "study". No legitimate study would be able to conclude that, without a doubt, any one race is more intelligent than the other as there are simply way too many variables involved to come to any sure fire conclusion. Maybe you should just admit you made a mistake by stereotyping races into an opinion that seems right enough to be fact in your eyes.

Sherdog is the headquarters for bro science.
I don't think you know what bioscience is. plenty of sources were posted in this thread and people are still butthurt. must be high estrogen lol

Also, in general the most common ingredient for success is not IQ, but persistence.

Even the dumbest human being can out breed the smartest human being, thereby, making them successful by by biological standards. Success measured in other ways by humans is just a social construct.

Those articles relate to anxiety which is caused by many things, not just low testosterone.

You're claiming that testosterone influences IQ, which it may well do but to conclude from this that roids gave Vitor the extra brain power to learn how to wheel kick and win fights is pretty friggin ridiculous. Sorry, but this is a prime example of how an uneducated reader can take a small piece of information and just run with it, making up all sorts bogus claims.

I'm "super butthurt" because I requested a citation?
<{katwhu}>
those articles show how Estrogen is DIRECTLY related to anxiety and depression. im guessing you're a woman? lol

I don't think you know what bioscience is. plenty of sources were posted in this thread and people are still butthurt. must be high estrogen lol
The sources that were posted did not conclude what is being argued here, and are a perfect example of bro science. Taking some small truth and extrapolating it into broader areas of knowledge.

how are you managing e2? just curious
I dont aromitise so much at 100mg but when it gets high and i get moody or itchy nips i take letro for an a.i . But have only had to call dr a few times in 2 yrs .

those articles show how Estrogen is DIRECTLY related to anxiety and depression. im guessing you're a woman? lol
You're talking about abnormal levels.

Testosterone can do the same exact thing in elevated levels. Anxiety, and depression are associated with steroid use as well.

It does ALOT more than increase strength and recovery. it increases the amount of DHT in the Hippocampus, which greatly diminishes anxiety and fear. there is also a correlation between high testosterone and IQ. There is a reason why women are more prone to anxiety and lack of confidence, they have lower testosterone and high E2(estrogen)

not only can Testosterone make a fighter more confident, it can raise his fight IQ as well, which IS why we see fighters like Vitor all of a sudden knowing how to set up wheel kicks at the perfect time, or Overeem strategizing how to avoid getting hit in his weak spot(the chin). once both of these fighters got off of test, they lost not only their strength, muscle, and speed, but their fight IQ and confidence went down as well.

Jones is regarded as having one of the best fight IQs in the sport, but now we really have to question if this stems from PEDs. the initial argument is "Jones has a high fight IQ already naturally, PEDs just enhances it." Thats not necessarily true. Some people;e respond better to PEDs than others, its really a roll of the dice.

but it shrinks your fucking balls, how about that bro, you fricking satchel is being shrunk

You're talking about abnormal levels.

Testosterone can do the same exact thing in elevated levels. Anxiety, and depression are associated with steroid use as well.
false. the articles talk about normal levels in women. E2 in women fluctuate during PMS, pregnancy, menopause. god you're so wrong lol. do you guys even read these articles

but it shrinks your fucking balls, how about that bro, you fricking satchel is being shrunk
not if you take HCG

Did you see the "not necessarily" at the VERY beginning of my comment?
Calm down homie dont shoot up the place haha , i was just saying i didnt have the issue some of the ppl you know did is all .

Actually, studies have shown that higher IQ correlates with lower testosterone, imo.

I hate to bring race into it, but it explains some differences among the races.

IQ: Asians > Whites > Blacks

Testosterone: Blacks > Whites > Asians
<36>

If this is the case you must have super high levels of testosterone to write some basic shit like that. Just pure nonsense.

IQ, actually, is nurture over nature. It has more to do with culture, not race. I will generalize, here, but you will get the point: Asians are very disciplinary and beating a child for not doing homework is ok (I'm not Asian but I'm ok with this). "White people" are not as strict when it comes to homework and the levels of discipline can vary greatly from "timeout" to a spanking. Blacks, many, not all, tend to be ok with a "cultural" breakdown of the English language an hip-hop has worked wonders in reinforcing a "fuck the Man" attitude at a very early age. You even see people type "dis and date" as opposed to "this and that". Are there genetic differences between us? Of course, but the cultural differences are far more apparent.

Asian parents beat their children more than Caucasians and black people and that gives them higher IQ on specific tasks? Jesus Christ, just stop.

This thread's becoming a pseudo-science slug-fest.

high and low E2 are directly related to emotional fits, depression, and anxiety. hence why women are emotional during pregnancy (E2 raise) and mood swings/hot flashes occur when E2 is low during menopause. safe to assume these traits are needed for child care, more emotional=more empathetic. More anxiety=quicker fight or flight mode for protection
You are correct sir , my wife and I both can tell when my e2 is out of wack , i get moody and depressed

Higher IQ and confidence?

This is exactly the reason I am on TRT right now. I'm not a fighter, but I need the edge for Gears of War and Street Fighter 4.

Asian parents beat their children more than Caucasians and black people and that gives them higher IQ on specific tasks? Jesus Christ, just stop.

This thread's becoming a pseudo-science slug-fest.
why don't you spit some knowledge then Einstein.

Even the dumbest human being can out breed the smartest human being, thereby, making them successful by by biological standards. Success measured in other ways by humans is just a social construct.

Why don't those self proclaimed smart people recognize their genetic interest and stop cucking out for r-selected parasites? Maybe they aren't actually as smart as they think they are.

Must be low t lmao.

false. the articles talk about normal levels in women. E2 in women fluctuate during PMS, pregnancy, menopause. god you're so wrong lol. do you guys even read these articles

not if you take HCG

Yes, fluctuating hormonal levels. Unstable hormonal levels. It does the same thing with testosterone. It is an accepted medical fact that testosterone elevation can increase anxiety, and depression. It's a common side-effect of steroid abuse.

You sound like a guy who is either doing steroids, or wants to do steroids, and you're believing exactly what you want to believe to validate using it.

Yes, fluctuating hormonal levels. Unstable hormonal levels. It does the same thing with testosterone. It is an accepted medical fact that testosterone elevation can increase anxiety, and depression. It's a common side-effect of steroid abuse.

You sound like a guy who is either doing steroids, or wants to do steroids, and you're believing exactly what you want to believe to validate using it.
lol women's hormones are MEANT to fluctuate. meaning its natural. LOL completely random, this thread is about how fight IQ can be related to PEDs, I never once tried to justify anything, you're reaching big time in a desperate attempt to try and insult me. its a little strange you're even worked up over this. are you a woman?

Back