Testosterone Boosters | Page 2

Discussion in 'Dieting / Supplement Discussion' started by Cint, Jan 5, 2017.

1. MysticCam Green Belt

MysticCam

I'm a 24 year old male with a slightly below average cok

I see one twerk video on insta I gotta run to the nearest bathroom

Midnighter likes this.
  2. CaSe Brown Belt

CaSe
    Sure. Refer to step #1 as needed.

3. Contempt black belt in couch-fu

Contempt
    Out of curiosity, which one would you suggest to boost test?

4. Contempt black belt in couch-fu

Contempt
    Or: Lift heavy, then go masturbate... whatever works for him I guess.

5. BassAckwards Purple Belt

BassAckwards
    sarms arent test boosters. you get some gains but not as good as the real thing

6. MysticCam Green Belt

MysticCam
    LGD 4033

7. Cint Risen

Cint
    Need a supplement that will help me get jacked.

8. FritzWhite Blue Belt

FritzWhite
    Diet, exercise, trt/steroids

Cint likes this.
  9. Codger Purple Belt

Codger
    No supplement does that. The best supplement known is probably creatine and that just gives you a few extra reps in the gym.

Only drugs make a real difference with full on steroids being the most effective and then SARMs. You don't get anything for free in this world.

Cint likes this.
  10. Contempt black belt in couch-fu

Contempt
    I was looking at that one. Pretty sure that was the one that they said you definitely needed PCT for. Will have to look into it further.

11. Contempt black belt in couch-fu

Contempt
    Yeah, that was basically my point. The research that I have done, none of them appeared to boost testosterone.

12. Cint Risen

Cint
    Already doing this and I'm suntanned year round. Not sure if it's helping my T-level though.

13. Beechwood Blue Belt

Beechwood
    From what i've read on it, the information on raising T-levels and the sun is somewhat confusing. The sun can help raise T levels it appears. Many at least write this to be the case. What is confusing is, does the raised T come from light striking the skin or does it come from light passing through the eyes signally the brain to raise hormone levels. Or maybe both.

I guess if I was looking to raise T-levels with light therapy, I'd not wear glasses or sunglasses along with exposing skin.

Somewhat along those lines, but a bit confusing in some respects, saw this article on SAD light boxes many use in winter time for the winter blues. The SAD bright light appears to raise T-levels.

New Study: Boost Testosterone and Libido with Light Therapy
    Researchers say the kind of lamps used to treat Seasonal Affective Disorder can also help guys suffering from low sexual desire.

http://www.mensfitness.com/women/sex-tips/new-study-boost-testosterone-and-libido-light-therapy

excerpt:

...Next, researchers divided participants in half. Every day for two weeks, both groups sat in front of a light box early in the morning for half-hour treatments. One group served as the control group and was treated with an adapted light box, which produced significantly less light.

After treatment, researchers found testosterone levels increased in men who had been given active light treatment. Their levels boomed from 2.1 ng/ml to 3.6 ng/ml after two weeks, while the control groups' testosterone levels stayed about the same, hovering around 2.3 ng/ml at the beginning and the end of the experiment.

"Before treatment, both groups averaged a sexual satisfaction score of around 2 out of 10, but after treatment the group exposed to the bright light was scoring sexual satisfaction scores of around 6.3—a more than 3-fold increase on the scale we used," study author Andrea Fagiolini said in a press release. "In contrast, the control group only showed an average score of around 2.7 after treatment."

Previously, research has shown how sexual interest varies according to the seasons—that ambient light may contribute to sexual desire. It all boils down to testosterone.

"In the Northern hemisphere, the body's testosterone production naturally declines from November through April, and then rises steadily through the spring and summer with a peak in October," Fagiolini says. "You see the effect of this in reproductive rates, with the month of June showing the highest rate of conception."

The light box mimics what nature does by triggering something in the brain called the pineal gland (responsible for producing melatonin), which may allow the production of more testosterone, the researchers believe....

Cint likes this.
  14. SJGYMBEAN White Belt

SJGYMBEAN
    Has anyone heard of Estrogenex, By Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals or Test RX, By Formutech Nutrition ? I heard those were pretty good test booster

15. FritzWhite Blue Belt

FritzWhite
    Here are all my testosterone tips, some of which have already been shared:
    Get sunlight everyday (as much as possible.. supplement vitamin D3 if you can't)
    Lift heavy weights 2-3x per week, take a rest week every 4th week to avoid over training (start light and work your way up if you don't already lift to avoid injury)
    A little bit of cardio 2-3x per week (fight training like boxing or wrestling/bjj are great for naturally raising test)
    Calcium, magnesium, zinc (too much zinc can lower iron and copper so take those sometimes when you're not taking zinc; don't take them on the same days), d-aspartic acid (need to cycle d-aspartic acid)
    L-arginine
    Vitamin C & E
    Creatine
    Pine pollen
    Coenzyme Q10
    Resveratrol
    DHEA
    Vitamin B complex (especially B6 and B12)
    Chew up and eat a clove of garlic and a small piece of ginger everyday
    Drink a hot lemon water (add a little raw, organic honey and cinnamon) everyday
    Eat eggs over easy/medium (need the runny yolk)
    Avoid sugar as much as possible
    Get protein and fat with every meal (read The Zone by Barry Spears)
    Try to stick with organic food
    Eat fruits and especially vegetables every day (celery is good for T)
    Eat a lot of healthy vegetable based fats like avocado, olives, peanut butter (great on celery)
    Don't eat fast food or soy
    Quit smoking & drinking
    Get pussy
    Sleep
    Avoid stress as much as possible

That's pretty much everything I can think of. If you do all of this, you'll feel like a champ after a few months.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017 at 4:01 PM
    tombombadil and Rhood like this.
  16. Cint Risen

Cint
    Creatine supplementation works for bodybuilding workouts but not for MMA. I had to stop using it after getting massive cramps in my calves.

17. Codger Purple Belt

Codger

The first one has a "proprietary blend" which is a massive red flag in supplements. It means "We've put some of the following in here. We're not going to tell you how much". Could be too much, could be almost nothing. The first ingredient on the list is an isomer of Epiandrosterone - a pro-hormone which converts to an androgenic hormone. If there is enough then it could produce all manner of androgenic symptoms like hairloss, prostate problems and so on. Or there could be so little of it, it does nothing. Won't boost testosterone but might act like an oral steroid and would actually suppress your natural T levels.

The second one is trying to be a test booster but is based on ZMA and Fenugreek, neither of which are likely to make any real difference to your T levels. They quote the crappy early ZMA studies paid for by the makers that have failed to be replicated.

SJGYMBEAN likes this.
  18. wellz6 Black Belt

wellz6
    Have fun

upload_2017-1-12_10-23-9.jpeg

FritzWhite, tombombadil and MysticCam like this.
  19. UL See you sohn, boi

UL
    Steroids
    Or designer steroid you get over the counter

Or you can

Eat
    Lift
    Sleep
    Repeat

20. Cint Risen

Cint
    [​IMG]