Test boosters

shawn81

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Are they legit or snake oil? I'm using the mhp t-bomb 3xtreme. Not sure if I'm wasting my money or it's legit

Snake oil. Almost certainly worthless and a waste of time and money.

You should always avoid supplements with proprietary blends in them like that one. You've no idea how much of each ingredient is in the blend - could be a pointlessly small amount, even if any of them really work, which they probably don't/.

Plus a blend with Tribulus in it? Really? I didn't think anyone was even pretending that raises T anymore. And flax oil. Oh dear.

https://examine.com/supplements/tribulus-terrestris/

I wouldn't waste my money, personally.

Make sure you're getting your proper vitamins and minerals. Eat more red meat. Lift heavier. Sleep more.

test your T levels, do blood tests if you think you are experiencing low T symptoms.
if you fit in the normal range of T then you dont need to worry and try to raise it with supplements

otherwise just enjoy lifting or exercising

Though tribulus has been proven to have little to no effect on test production it's still on my short list of personal favourite supplements. I just get an awesome sense of well being,libido and natural energy while using a quality tribulus product. Been using it at times in various forms for 15 or so years and it has never failed me. Different bodies respond differently to different stimulus and I can say 100% my body knows when I'm on tribulus. I do tend to avoid test boosters with a proprietary blend of ingredients as I like to know exactly what each products cause and effect is. Most other test boosters I've noticed no or negative results. ZMA w melatonin is decent for deep sleep recovery also and has helped me in the past

Waste

Just do the real shit

Though tribulus has been proven to have little to no effect on test production it's still on my short list of personal favourite supplements. I just get an awesome sense of well being,libido and natural energy while using a quality tribulus product. Been using it at times in various forms for 15 or so years and it has never failed me. Different bodies respond differently to different stimulus and I can say 100% my body knows when I'm on tribulus. I do tend to avoid test boosters with a proprietary blend of ingredients as I like to know exactly what each products cause and effect is. Most other test boosters I've noticed no or negative results. ZMA w melatonin is decent for deep sleep recovery also and has helped me in the past

What brand of tribulus supplement?

What brand of tribulus supplement?
Allmax TRIBX90 has been good or at times I have just bought the raw herb puncture vine and washed down a heaping spoonful in the mornings. Puncture vine is the plant tribulus is derived from

I think DHEA is used by some guys.

I've thought about it but decided not to waste my money. I haven't taken supplements in years but I'm 39 now and for a while I thinking "why not?"

In the end, my test levels are normal for a guy my age so I'm fine with that. I don't need to feel enhanced, i just want to feel fit and normal. If I start feeling like a tired old man I might give it a go.

I started taking this.
Weider_Prime_FS_Testosterone_Support-Montaje-BR.png

Back