Terry Etim seriously injured after throwing himself at traffic

They absolutely, positively can.

Friend of mine had a bad trip and it completely changed who he is. The day he tripped it took four of us to hold him down so the cops could strap him onto a stretcher. He has NEVER been the same.
What'd he take? Are we talkin' some hardcore hallucinogens?

I guess I'm talking things like dope, uppers, downers, barbituates, most psychotropics, E, glass, special K, stuff that is readily available around where Im from. Atleast anything I've taken, which has been about everything, wouldn't make the cheese slide off my cracker to the point where I would start jumping into cars. However, one time I had a friend who had a bad trip on shrooms, thought he was a tiger and started fucking his couch in front of 30 people - eventually blew his load all over the place a d then started crying. And in my personal experience these people that usually lose their shit have some other under lying issues (hence why I said girl trouble too) and just dont go from Beaver Cleaver to some couch humping psychopath with a few tabs of acid.

Search function. There's about 10 other threads on this in the last 12 hours..

that spinning headkick really did a number on him..

That's fucking scary. I wonder if the concussions did a number on him. Depression is one of the more severe post concussion symptoms.

Oh those wacky brits always up to something

Let me guess, too many rockstar drinks and no sleep?

I don't think it's all that bizarre. The buses wouldn't eat the carrots. That's just rude.

It's a sad story. Hopefully he receives the right help and gets his life back on track.

Just speculating, but I am sure it doesn't feel good to train your whole life only to have the highlight and showcase of your training become a clip in somebody elses highlight reel.

I would probably be pretty depressed myself.

Hailing from Liverpool myself, a lot of friends have been sharing and discussing this, some of whom know of him from the local area (Old Swan).

There's a lot of talk about him being into that "spice" drug that is sweeping around towns, it's akin to a legal weed - look it up, it's becoming a real issue over here.

So very sad.

That shit is f*cking awful. If you get addicted, coming off of it is brutal. Seen videos where it looks like when smack heads are trying to go clean.

man

used to love watching this guy fight

remember being bummed to hear he got cut

Someone call Will Smith, we got another one.

Back