Terry Crews accuses WME of spying on him and his family

Crews already went to the police. Read the article.

That WME exec had every reason to have hackers get into Crews' computer... sabotage, blackmail, delete/plant evidence, etc. to destroy the case before it goes to court.

Crew's lawyer is smart in bringing this out in public to put pressure on that shady WME exec.

Crews went to the police about the initial incident, not the "hacking". That's old news.

So...

Ok, let’s say Venit groped Terry. How come we didn’t hear about the dude ending up in the hospital?

That shit weasel touches me, and he’s getting beaten down. Crews isn’t a small dude, he’d have crushed that guy like a grape.

Oh wait....Jew-Jit-Sue.

I am surprised a celebrity is using a hard drive in a custom built gaming PC. I haven't had an internal hard drive in over a year, 1.75TB of SSD space for me it is (1TB being MLC NVMe).

I was on the Lost Alpha dev team by the way and made other mods for the franchise, shocking to see another S.T.A.L.K.E.R. fan here.
I’m pretty sure he doesn’t and just used the term hard drive because no one call their storage drive an ssd in normal conversation. He didn’t say his hdd after all

Back