Terrorist Attack in Egypt : 28 Coptic Christians killed so far, 22 wounded

What are Christians pushing then?

Is Christianity an Egyptian religion?

No.

So if Muslims are pushing an "Arab religion" then Copts are pushing another Abrahamic semitic religion that has nothing to do with ancient Egypt, thanks for proving my point.

Just as Islam was forced on Christian Egypt, so Christianity was forced on ancient Egypt. There are no "native Egyptians" left going by your own harebrained ideas. If its genetics then both Muslims and Christian Egyptians are equally Egyptian. If its identification by religion, then both are pushing foreign cults which destroyed ancient Egypt.

Christians are just salty because what they did/do to pagans, Muslims do to them.
The Copts (Egyptian Christians) aren't pushng anything, unlike the Muslims there who keep trying to impose their values and culture on the Copts.

It doesn't matter that Christianity isn't an Egyptian religion, the fact is the Copts still retain a strong cultural link to their native heritage while Muslims don't and the Muslims are trying to eraze this minority group that retains links to Ancient Egyptian culture.

It is your own idiotic logic that posits there can't be any native people if they adopt a religion that came from elsewhere. By your logic, only Native Americans who follow native American religions can be native .

Islam and Christianit are foreign BUT the Copts still identify with their Ancient Egyptian mother tongue while the Muslims identify with Arabic. Your moronic logic presumes only religion can classify if someone is native or not ; you fail to understand that language is just as important if not more so in establishing one's roots.

So I take it you have no issue with the US killing Muslims anywhere outside of Saudi and imposing Christianity? I take it you are fine with China slowly exterinating the Uighurs since the later don;t follow their native religion.

Because they are either stupid or cowards... or both.

Islam is not compatible with the West, especially liberalism; which is why I do not understand why seemingly the majority of liberals are Islam supporters/apologists.

When will they open their eyes and see what Islam does to women, non-believers and homosexuals- the same people they claim to defend? It's like they side with Islam out of spite for conservatives/conservatism.

It's the mouse siding with the cat that intends to eat him against the dog that barks at him. Petty and stupid.
This is the big reason.

Leftists hate traditional American and Christian values, bringing Islam in is their way to get back at that.

Leftists loved Obama, Obama loves and praises Islam, so after 8 years, now the left loves Islam.

They are also angry that Hillary lost and Trump won. Trump is against bringing in Muslims, so they are for it.

But Persians n Indians didn't adopt Arabic culture/language when they accepted Islam, while entire Latin America speaks languages of their conquerors...

It's probably correlated with the amount of intermixing Between different group
And neither Persians or Indians are Arab. They still identify with non-Arab ethnicities.

This is the big reason.

Leftists hate traditional American and Christian values, bringing Islam in is their way to get back at that.

Leftists loved Obama, Obama loves and praises Islam, so after 8 years, now the left loves Islam.

They are also angry that Hillary lost and Trump won. Trump is against bringing in Muslims, so they are for it.
Trump praised Islam
Trump signed the largest weapons deal with Saudi Arabia in American history
Trump is aligning himself with the Arabs and Sunnis and demonizing Iran, whereas Obama was critical of the Saudis.

Trump praised Islam
Trump signed the largest weapons deal with Saudi Arabia in American history
Trump is aligning himself with the Arabs and Sunnis and demonizing Iran, whereas Obama was critical of the Saudis.
There is a stark difference between Trump and Obama with Islam.

Obama wanted to bring more Muslim immigrants here.

And Trump is trying to bring much less.

I also remember Obama sped up the vetting process in his last term. Trump is trying to make it tougher.

Obama wanted to bring more Muslim immigrants here.

And Trump is trying to bring much less.
Trump's immigration ban is just bread crumbs to the base. If Trump was genuine about banning Muslims or cutting the risk of attacks (reason given by the Trump admin) then he should have put Pakistan and Saudi Arabia on the list.

Saudi is not on the list
Pakistan is not on the list
Afghanistan is not on the list
Egypt (the most populous Arab country) is not on the list
Indonesia (most populous Muslim country) is not on the list.

Trump's immigration ban is just bread crumbs to the base. If Trump was genuine about banning Muslims or cutting the risk of attacks (reason given by the Trump admin) then he should have put Pakistan and Saudi Arabia on the list.

Saudi is not on the list
Pakistan is not on the list
Afghanistan is not on the list
Egypt (the most populous Arab country) is not on the list
Indonesia (most populous Muslim country) is not on the list.
I think Trump should have banned more Islamic countries. But the liberal courts won't let him do anything really.

There's not a peep about this on the USA Today app. Just a bunch of shit about Trump and his family

Trump is a jackass but its the mealy mouthed ''not all muslims'' morally cowardly liberals unwilling to address the problem that created the situation for Trump to rise.

Yes not all muslims are murderers but that does not mean that there is not a problem and it does'nt make someone offering valid criticisms of islam an islamophobe.

Not all Nazis, are you Naziphobic???

Seriously, Islam is more a sociopolitical movement than it is a religion or a race.

I think Trump should have banned more Islamic countries. But the liberal courts won't let him do anything really.
Liberal judges didn't stop him from including Saudi and Pakistan on the list , they are opposed to him having a list in the first place. So Trump could have included Saudi and Pakistan and it would not have made a difference in regards to opposition from liberal judges.

Liberal judges didn't stop him from including Saudi and Pakistan on the list , they are opposed to him having a list in the first place. So Trump could have included Saudi and Pakistan and it would not have made a difference in regards to opposition from liberal judges.
I agree. But it doesn't matter if he included all Islamic countries in the ban. The liberal judges wouldn't let him do that.

I agree. But it doesn't matter if he included all Islamic countries in the ban. The liberal judges wouldn't let him do that.
Also: the liberals didn't pressure Trump to sell weapons to the Saudis. Trump actually reversed an Obama admin decision to block a weapons package for the Saudis.

Also: the liberals didn't pressure Trump to sell weapons to the Saudis. Trump actually reversed an Obama admin decision to block a weapons package for the Saudis.
True. I don't know what's going on but I have trust that Trump is doing what he needed to do for the country "The Art of the Deal."

His hand on the orb sorta freaks me out. I think he's playing along and doing what he needs to do for us.

True. I don't know what's going on but I have trust that Trump is doing what he needed to do for the country "The Art of the Deal."

His hand on the orb sorta freaks me out. I think he's playing along and doing what he needs to do for us.
Maybe Trump is just taking his base for a ride?

My criticism of Trump is because he is going against some major campaign positions he had. I thought there was a much better chance of Trump shaking things up and being tough on the Sunni Arabs than Hillary, but Trump appears to be more corrupt.

Hillary rightfully got called out for accepting donations from those rich Arabs , but Trump has now done the same thing and received even more money from them. Trump brought up Clinton's Arab donations and clearly stated (during the campaign) he couldn't be bought , but now he does a 180.

It looks more and more like Trump is only in it for himself/his family. He mislead people during the campaign , in a big way. When protesters asked him to release his tax returns , he said the campaign was over. That right there tells me he said all kinds of stuff during the campaign to get elected and now that he is president, he feels he doesn't need to keep his promise.

http://www.theindependentbd.com/post/96437

"At least 23 people have been killed and 25 wounded after gunmen opened fire on a bus carrying Coptic Christians in central Egypt, state media report.

The incident occurred in Minya province, about 220km (140 miles) south of the capital Cairo, as the bus headed to the Monastery of St Samuel.

There have been a number of attacks on Copts in recent months claimed by Islamic State (IS) militants.

Two suicide bombings targeting churches on 9 April left 46 people dead.

The attacks prompted President Abdul Fattah al-Sisi to declare a nationwide state of emergency and promise to do whatever was necessary to confront jihadists."

==

The religion of peace is at it again, ladies and gentlemen.

And no liberal media reports this.

The Copts (Egyptian Christians) aren't pushng anything, unlike the Muslims there who keep trying to impose their values and culture on the Copts.

It doesn't matter that Christianity isn't an Egyptian religion, the fact is the Copts still retain a strong cultural link to their native heritage while Muslims don't and the Muslims are trying to eraze this minority group that retains links to Ancient Egyptian culture.

It is your own idiotic logic that posits there can't be any native people if they adopt a religion that came from elsewhere. By your logic, only Native Americans who follow native American religions can be native .

Islam and Christianit are foreign BUT the Copts still identify with their Ancient Egyptian mother tongue while the Muslims identify with Arabic. Your moronic logic presumes only religion can classify if someone is native or not ; you fail to understand that language is just as important if not more so in establishing one's roots.

So I take it you have no issue with the US killing Muslims anywhere outside of Saudi and imposing Christianity? I take it you are fine with China slowly exterinating the Uighurs since the later don;t follow their native religion.
Says who?

You?

Are the ancient Egyptians around or did they make you their spokesperson to dole out certifications of who is Egyptian or not?

Your moronic logic leads you to presume that language is the only thing that matters not genetics, and religion. So you arbitrarily pick and choose.

STFU.

Back