Terrorist Attack in Egypt : 28 Coptic Christians killed so far, 22 wounded

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
http://www.theindependentbd.com/post/96437

"At least 23 people have been killed and 25 wounded after gunmen opened fire on a bus carrying Coptic Christians in central Egypt, state media report.

The incident occurred in Minya province, about 220km (140 miles) south of the capital Cairo, as the bus headed to the Monastery of St Samuel.

There have been a number of attacks on Copts in recent months claimed by Islamic State (IS) militants.

Two suicide bombings targeting churches on 9 April left 46 people dead.

The attacks prompted President Abdul Fattah al-Sisi to declare a nationwide state of emergency and promise to do whatever was necessary to confront jihadists."

==

The religion of peace is at it again, ladies and gentlemen.

Last edited by a moderator:
And Egypt is fairly 'moderate' by Islamic standards. Terrible.

And Egypt is fairly 'moderate' by Islamic standards. Terrible.

This extremism is directly influenced by the Wahhabist school of thought adopted by regime in Saudi Arabia and its allies. Guess who struck out a multi-billion dollar arms deal with them last week ?

Followers of Islam are the scum of earth.

Christians are the most persecuted religion in the world, sad

In times like this we need to stop and think about the feelings of moderate muslims.

islam-how-dare-religion-of-peace.jpg

10 Lone Wolves, a pack they are not. - Yoda Florian

This extremism is directly influenced by the Wahhabist school of thought adopted by regime in Saudi Arabia and its allies. Guess who struck out a multi-billion dollar arms deal with them last week ?

Though I agree with your distaste of America funding Islamists, blaming just one sect is rather myopic. Wake the fuck up.

Christianity - a religion of peace being torn to pieces.

This is blowback for those copts meddling in their affairs.

Suffering of Christians all across Middle East is already at the scale of genocide, with many massacres barely being reported in western media. May they rest in peace.

Moderate moslems are the real victims here....they would be gravely hurt because of their extremist brothers started killing again....

Wut about the mean people on Twitter?

Seriously, though. What will it take? I thought the sight of dead 8 year olds with screws stuck in their skull would have stirred up a reaction against Islam. But my Facebook feed is still full of people complaining about Islamaphobic tweets and telling everyone to vote Labour Party.

Our brains are designed to recognize patterns. I can't help but see the pattern between suicide bombings and Muslims.

I guess I just don't believe in lying to myself

Back