Terrorist Attack in Egypt : 28 Coptic Christians killed so far, 22 wounded

All those concerned with Islamic terrorism, and just Islam in general...

MBlS7Wr.gif

People on my FB are still spending their time mocking the "real oppressor", the "real enemy of freedom", Donald Trump.

Makes me laugh, people openly criticize and call Trump names and think they are brave for doing so, but they wouldn't dare criticism Islam.

All those concerned with Islamic terrorism, and just Islam in general...

MBlS7Wr.gif

Cognitive dissonance and "ignorance is bliss" brigade. I don't lie about it, if someone of my coworkers asks me what I think about Islam, I tell it straight and tell it true.

People on my FB are still spending their time mocking the "real oppressor", the "real enemy of freedom", Donald Trump.

Makes me laugh, people openly criticize and call Trump names and think they are brave for doing so, but they wouldn't dare criticism Islam.
Because they are either stupid or cowards... or both.

Islam is not compatible with the West, especially liberalism; which is why I do not understand why seemingly the majority of liberals are Islam supporters/apologists.

When will they open their eyes and see what Islam does to women, non-believers and homosexuals- the same people they claim to defend? It's like they side with Islam out of spite for conservatives/conservatism.

It's the mouse siding with the cat that intends to eat him against the dog that barks at him. Petty and stupid.

Last edited:
Because they are either stupid or cowards... or both.

Islam is not compatible with the West, especially liberalism; which is why I do not understand why seemingly the majority of liberals are Islam supported/apologists.

When will they open their eyes and see what Islam does to women, non-believers and homosexual- the same people the claim to defend? It's like they side with Islam out of spite for conservatives/conservatism.

It's the mouses siding with the cat that intends to eat him against the dog that barks at him. Petty and stupid.

Only when they're being delivered to the guillotines or forced to kneel before Islam, will they see what they've done.

And when that happens, all the liberals and crooked politicians that invited this degradation upon us will look up and shout, "save us". And I'll whisper...

no_rorschach.gif

There's still a whole month of Ramadan to get through yet. This is just day one.

Only when they're being delivered to the guillotines or forced to kneel before Islam, will they see what they've done.

And when that happens, all the liberals and crooked politicians that invited this degradation upon us will look up and shout, "save us". And I'll whisper...

no_rorschach.gif
They are treasonous dogs.

Wow, these Christians sound like a bunch of cucks. Look at the Kurds, they're a minority and they don't allow themselves to get cucked this hard.
They're mostly Muslim and did the same thing to other minorities when they had more power.
Kurds are overhyped because of ISIS.

Wow, these Christians sound like a bunch of cucks. Look at the Kurds, they're a minority and they don't allow themselves to get cucked this hard.

I agree. Lambs to slaughter. Jesus was the biggest cuck of all time.

Are there liberals in the Kurd community dividing the people on how to deal with an existential threat?

@Kafir-kun

In the name of fairness, when Israel pushes your shit in and kills innocent people, I may be tempted to call your dead cucks. It woukd only be fair right?

They're mostly Muslim and did the same thing to other minorities when they had more power.
Kurds are overhyped because of ISIS.
At least they don't take things lying down.
Are there liberals in the Kurd community dividing the people on how to deal with an existential threat?
Actually the Kurds that people like, the resistance groups, are mostly leftists while most of hte Kurdish population are more conservative Sunni Muslims. So yeah they sort of do have liberals and are divided in dealing with an existential threat.
@Kafir-kun

In the name of fairness, when Israel pushes your shit in and kills innocent people, I may be tempted to call your dead cucks. It woukd only be fair right?
Why are you saying "your"? I'm not Palestinian.

1 Christian killed for their faith every 6 minutes in 2016 – study

Ninety thousand Christians were murdered for their faith around the globe this year
, which amounts to one being killed every six minutes, Italy’s CESNUR religious study group said.

Christians are now the most persecuted religious group in the world, Massimo Introvigne, director of the Center for Studies on New Religions (CESNUR), told Vatican Radio.

According to CESNUR statistics, around 500,000 Christians around the globe are unable to practice their faith completely freely, Introvigne said.

Seventy percent of the killings of Christians in 2016 occurred during tribal conflicts in Africa, he said, referring to data from the Center for the Study of Global Christianity.

The large number of deaths may be explained by the fact that many devoted Christians refuse to take up arms, he added.

The remaining 30 percent, or 27,000, lost their lives in terrorist attacks, the destruction of Christian villages, or persecution by the authorities, Introvigne said.

However, he said that the number of Christian killings has decreased, compared to 105,000 deaths in 2015.

The data in the report may be incomplete as it doesn’t include India and China, where the Christian community survives in secrecy, he added.

https://www.rt.com/news/372184-christians-killed-faith-study/

At least they don't take things lying down.
Christianity truly is the religion of peace, they're pacifists. Of course that's exploited by Mudslims who follow an inherently violent ideology (=Islam) but they die for higher ideals.
I have a lot of respect for the religion of peace.

Let us pray for the peaceful Muslims who may endure unfair stereotypes, after this tragic accident.

Back