Terror threats & violence from Arab & Muslim world. Argentina team cancels Israel game. Messi threat

Well actually you are not taking the word of the IDF. You are taking the word of a terror organization that has the elimination of Israel as part of its founding charter.

And what you were looking at is known as Pallywood. It's part of the media and "human rights" jihads. They create situations which are moral hazards for Israel, and then film and edit it to gain world sympathy. Attack Israel, put human shields in harms way, film and edit to make Israel look bad, lie about what happened, rinse, repeat.

And as for the IDFs "propaganda wings" chances, if they have evidence they will bring it forward, but the palestinians are creating chaos and that may not be possible.

In the end you ARE taking the world of palestinians, but this is at best he said/she said. The evidence you present doesn't show what you claim.

Jesus Christ.

Earlier this week, the IDF said an initial investigation into Najjar’s death revealed that while troops did fire at protesters near the fence east of Khan Younis where she was working, the volunteer medic was not intentionally targeted.

Firing lethal rounds at protesters, it's insane you don't think the IDF slings propaganda just as well as the Pali's. Do you even read some of their reports?

How fucking despicable of a person are you dude? You're jumping through hoops to justify a dead girl who wanted to help her people and take care of the wounded. You can't even admit one fuck up on the part of the IDF. I bet you'll justify them using that little boy as a human shield, I bet you'll justify that man in the wheelchair being shot, or the journalist?

then you should actually do some research instead of quoting random passages in a religious book as some sort of evidence

you are so blinded by hatred for muslims you cant even admit that Israel commits war crimes on the regular..... its pathetic

What's pathetic is that you are projecting bad faith onto me and ignoring the bad behavior of the palestinians. I don't hate muslims, and I recognize that not all muslims are terrorists, but I will not ignore the truth about their religion and its contribution to terrorism. If your culture is infused with reverence for a 7th century warlord and his teachings then that is going to affect how people in that culture behave.

As far as Israel, and it's "war crimes" I can acknowledge that Israel makes mistakes. Bad things happen when someone is waging a war of extermination against you. But if a man attacks you, and in the course of defending yourself he dies, it isn't murder. You would have us believe that the aggressor is the real victim because things went badly for him.

So you are really saying that Israel does not have a right to defend itself. Thanks for clarifying.

Defend itself?

Let me see if I got this straight.

China decides, based on a distant relationship to Mongoloid ancestors in North America thousands of years ago, that they are coming to reclaim your shitty little house in the flatlands of OC for the Tibetans, because they have been mistreated, and they need a place to live.

They herd you and all your neighbors into a tiny little enclave in the wonderful workable land of Death Valley, put up walls around it and completely limit your access to the outside world effectively making you 2nd class citizens. Periodically, Chinese forces might show up to bulldoze homes, schools, and hospitals that you may be trying to erect for yourself, because they might decide they want just a little extra land.

I kind of like this logic. I'm going to rent a van and come up to your house and help myself to everything you have, since I am half Native American. Don't bother protesting it, as you might get shot, and I will just be 'defending myself'.

What's pathetic is that you are projecting bad faith onto me and ignoring the bad behavior of the palestinians. I don't hate muslims, and I recognize that not all muslims are terrorists, but I will not ignore the truth about their religion and its contribution to terrorism. If your culture is infused with reverence for a 7th century warlord and his teachings then that is going to affect how people in that culture behave.

As far as Israel, and it's "war crimes" I can acknowledge that Israel makes mistakes. Bad things happen when someone is waging a war of extermination against you. But if a man attacks you, and in the course of defending yourself he dies, it isn't murder. You would have us believe that the aggressor is the real victim because things went badly for him.
so bad behaviour is deserving of sniper fire in response is it? little rockets that hit nothing are deserving of white phosphorus fired on Gaza in response is it?

begone troll

The hasbara trolls are out in force on this one. It is amazing the lengths these people go to where they bombard an MMA board with their trolls.

Anyways, for anyone thinking this has anything to do with radical Islamic terrorists, it doesn't. That's Israel's bullshit distraction from the fact that the intended Jerusalem stadium is literally built on top of the onetime ethnically cleansed Palestinian village named al-Maliha.

Welcome To al-Maliha
District of Jerusalem
المالحه - אל-מאלחה
Ethnically cleansed 25,529 days ago

1932:

Picture94937.jpg

1-6-1949, right after the Nakba. Notice the European zionists looting Palestinian properties:

Picture25251.jpg

www.palestineremembered.com

That said, here are those 'terrorist threats' that started it all:

De_oJlOXUAEBFl-.jpg

Defend itself?

Let me see if I got this straight.

China decides, based on a distant relationship to Mongoloid ancestors in North America thousands of years ago, that they are coming to reclaim your shitty little house in the flatlands of OC for the Tibetans, because they have been mistreated, and they need a place to live.

They herd you and all your neighbors into a tiny little enclave in the wonderful workable land of Death Valley, put up walls around it and completely limit your access to the outside world effectively making you 2nd class citizens. Periodically, Chinese forces might show up to bulldoze homes, schools, and hospitals that you may be trying to erect for yourself, because they might decide they want just a little extra land.

I kind of like this logic. I'm going to rent a van and come up to your house and help myself to everything you have, since I am half Native American. Don't bother protesting it, you might get shot, and I will just be defending myself.

Thats a nice fantasy you've constructed but you have the correlation with the real history of the M.E wrong. If it was a proper analogy the Arabs (and various other empires) would be China and the Jews would be me. And after over 2000 years of imperial rule my descendants would return to the neighborhood which has become an almost completely empty wasteland due to neglect and rebulid our home. Then after a few squatters and returning Chinese forces come to wipe us out we would kick their ass and take back even more of our property. Then the remaining squatters would suddenly find a national identity that has never before existed and claim we stole their land, and start sending their kids to throw rocks at us.

And after over 2000 years of imperial rule my descendants would return to the neighborhood which has become an almost completely empty wasteland due to neglect and rebulid our home.
Out of all your bullshit, this is the funniest one, as it is sooooooo easily disproved.

Out of all your bullshit, this is the funniest one, as it is sooooooo easily disproved.

That is Jerusalem which was always occupied.

Below is a picture of Tel Aviv from the 1800s. The people are there for a land auction before it got turned from sand dunes into a city.

tel-aviv-history-sand-dunes-bought-from-bedouins-1909.jpg

Wow, you are really full of shit.

Jaffa - يافا : General view from the Jaffa's orange groves looking south, 1898-1914. Matson Collection:

Picture14133.jpg

Jaffa - يافا : General view from the south beach looking north, 1898-1914. Matson Collection:

Picture14139.jpg

Jaffa - يافا : General view from the sea looking east, 1898-1914. Matson Collection:

Picture14127.jpg

Jaffa - يافا : General view from the sea looking east , 1898-1914. Matson Collection:

Picture14129.jpg

Okey dokey?

Thats a nice fantasy you've constructed but you have the correlation with the real history of the M.E wrong. If it was a proper analogy the Arabs (and various other empires) would be China and the Jews would be me. And after over 2000 years of imperial rule my descendants would return to the neighborhood which has become an almost completely empty wasteland due to neglect and rebulid our home. Then after a few squatters and returning Chinese forces come to wipe us out we would kick their ass and take back even more of our property. Then the remaining squatters would suddenly find a national identity that has never before existed and claim we stole their land, and start sending their kids to throw rocks at us.

Richards and his colleagues analyzed mitochondrial DNA, which is contained in the cytoplasm of the egg and passed down only from the mother, from more than 3,500 people throughout the Near East, the Caucasus and Europe, including Ashkenazi Jews.

The team found that four founders were responsible for 40 percent of Ashkenazi mitochondrial DNA, and that all of these founders originated in Europe. The majority of the remaining people could be traced to other European lineages.

All told, more than 80 percent of the maternal lineages of Ashkenazi Jews could be traced to Europe, with only a few lineages originating in the Near East.

https://www.livescience.com/40247-ashkenazi-jews-have-european-genes.html

Richards and his colleagues analyzed mitochondrial DNA, which is contained in the cytoplasm of the egg and passed down only from the mother, from more than 3,500 people throughout the Near East, the Caucasus and Europe, including Ashkenazi Jews.

The team found that four founders were responsible for 40 percent of Ashkenazi mitochondrial DNA, and that all of these founders originated in Europe. The majority of the remaining people could be traced to other European lineages.

All told, more than 80 percent of the maternal lineages of Ashkenazi Jews could be traced to Europe, with only a few lineages originating in the Near East.

https://www.livescience.com/40247-ashkenazi-jews-have-european-genes.html

Thats what happens when you repeatedly commit genocide against people. And do your plans for Israels destruction not include the Sephardim?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews#Genetic_origins

Genetic origins
Main article: Genetic studies on Jews

These studies revealed that Ashkenazi Jews originate from an ancient (2000 BCE - 700 BCE) population of the Middle East who had spread to Europe.[130] Ashkenazic Jews display the homogeneity of a genetic bottleneck, meaning they descend from a larger population whose numbers were greatly reduced but recovered through a few founding individuals. Although the Jewish people, in general, were present across a wide geographical area as described, genetic research done by Gil Atzmon of the Longevity Genes Project at Albert Einstein College of Medicine suggests "that Ashkenazim branched off from other Jews around the time of the destruction of the First Temple, 2,500 years ago ... flourished during the Roman Empire but then went through a 'severe bottleneck' as they dispersed, reducing a population of several million to just 400 families who left Northern Italy around the year 1000 for Central and eventually Eastern Europe."[131]

Various studies have arrived at diverging conclusions regarding both the degree and the sources of the non-Levantine admixture in Ashkenazim,[36] particularly with respect to the extent of the non-Levantine genetic origin observed in Ashkenazi maternal lineages, which is in contrast to the predominant Levantine genetic origin observed in Ashkenazi paternal lineages. All studies nevertheless agree that genetic overlap with the Fertile Crescent exists in both lineages, albeit at differing rates. Collectively, Ashkenazi Jews are less genetically diverse than other Jewish ethnic divisions, due to their genetic bottleneck.[132]

Wow, you are really full of shit.

Jaffa - يافا : General view from the Jaffa's orange groves looking south, 1898-1914. Matson Collection:

Picture14133.jpg

Jaffa - يافا : General view from the south beach looking north, 1898-1914. Matson Collection:

Picture14139.jpg

Jaffa - يافا : General view from the sea looking east, 1898-1914. Matson Collection:

Picture14127.jpg

Jaffa - يافا : General view from the sea looking east , 1898-1914. Matson Collection:

Picture14129.jpg

Okey dokey?

Sure buddy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographic_history_of_Palestine_(region)

432 Arabs in Palestine in 1890 is really impressive. How did they live with all that crowding? I will be honest that number does sound off to me, but it makes the point that there was no massive native population. You had a good amount of people in cities, but pretending that there were a massive number of native Arabs who were displaced by evil Jews is mythologizing history.

You are also ignoring muslim immigration to "palestine" over time including in the 19th and 20th centuries.

It is known that significant Egyptian migration to Palestine happened at the end of the 18th century due to a severe famine in Egypt, and that several waves of Egyptian immigrants came even earlier due to escape natural disasters such as droughts and plagues, government oppression, taxes, and military conscription. Although many Palestinian Arabs also moved to Egypt, Egyptian immigration to Palestine was more dominant. In the 19th century, large numbers of Egyptians fled to Palestine to escape the military conscription and forced labor projects in the Nile Delta under Muhammad Ali. Following the First Egyptian-Ottoman War, which saw the Egyptian conquest of Palestine, more Egyptians were brought to Palestine as forced laborers. Following the Second Egyptian-Ottoman War, which saw Egyptian rule in Palestine terminated, massive numbers of soldiers deserted during the Egyptian army's retreat from Palestine to permanently settle there.

In 1878, following Austro-Hungarian occupation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, many Bosnian Muslims, apprehensive of living under Christian rule, emigrated to the Ottoman Empire, and significant numbers went to Palestine, where most adopted the surname Bushnak. To this day, Bushnak remains a common surname among Palestinians of Bosnian origin.[40]

The number of Bedouins who started settling the Negev region from the 7th century considerably increased during Ottoman rule as a result of immigration of both Bedouin tribes from south and east and peasant farmers (fellahins) from Egypt. The Egyptian fellahins settled mostly in the region around Gaza and received protection from Bedouins, in return for goods. Bedouins brought African slaves (abid) from Sudan who worked for them.

The whole thing is a typical @Seaside shitpost.

They are standing in solidarity with the Palestinian prisoners of Gaza. Watch this video. These are the terrorist threats the OP speaks of:

He is a friend of Messi and was shot from long range in both knees as he was taking pictures.

The Latest: AFA official says Argentina received threats
Associated Press via The Washington Post said:
JERUSALEM — The Latest on Argentina calling off soccer match with Israel (all times local):

11:50 p.m.

A senior official at the Argentine Football Federation says the national team decided to cancel its World Cup warmup match with Israel after receiving threats from the Islamic militant group Hamas.

The official, who spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity due to safety concerns, did not provide evidence or details on the alleged threats.

A Hamas official mocked the reports that Hamas threatened the players, calling them unrealistic and saying they don’t deserve a comment. The official also spoke on condition of anonymity because the person was not authorized to comment on the issue.
It doesn't make sense that they won't be more explicit about threats, but simultaneously, it makes even less sense that if the Argentinian soccer federation is boycotting Israel, they wouldn't just come out and say that. Why join a BDS movement without clarifying that as the intent? It defeats the whole purpose of the action itself.

When these two decide to stop being bashful, and come out and tell us what is really going on, I'll be ready to listen. Right now they're keeping the whole world in the dark.

You kill people, innocent people, you dont need to be a HAMAS supporter to condemn that

Sure buddy.

432 Arabs in Palestine in 1890 is really impressive. How did they live with all that crowding? I will be honest that number does sound off to me, but it makes the point that there was no massive native population. You had a good amount of people in cities, but pretending that there were a massive number of native Arabs who were displaced by evil Jews is mythologizing history.

You are also ignoring muslim immigration to "palestine" over time including in the 19th and 20th centuries.
You seem to be ignoring how FATAH were left alone with ni support at all

Sure buddy.

There were over 432 separate towns and villages that were wiped off the map along with between 600,000 to 1.2 million people who were either exterminated or forced to leave their homes. This event is known as the Nakba or the Catastrophe. Go look it up before further embarrassing yourself.

That said, that's a HUGE flip-flop from your prior uneducated claim that the zionists came to "an almost completely empty wasteland," tool.

And I ignored nothing that was relevant to your above claim that we have now put to bed. The 'land without a people for a people without a land' is total crap and you should be ashamed.

It doesn't make sense that they won't be more explicit about threats, but simultaneously, it makes even less sense that if the Argentinian soccer federation is boycotting Israel, they wouldn't just come out and say that. Why join a BDS movement without clarifying that as the intent? It defeats the whole purpose of the action itself.

When these two decide to stop being bashful, and come out and tell us what is really going on, I'll be ready to listen. Right now they're keeping the whole world in the dark.
Paywalled, but it seems as though whatever official put this story out (likely from the Israeli embassy) was just putting out what he was told to and that is why there is no supporting evidence for the claim.

The team was offered over 3 million to go and they refused on moral grounds, period. I posted the exact letter already and not one person has found anything close to a threat. And now, these whiny little bitches:
Israel To Ask FIFA to Ban Argentina From World Cup Over 'Religious Discrimination' After Canceled Match

This not about religion. This is about human fucking rights!

And it is hardly just Argentina that is waking up to this crap.

DfGMgV_W4AIzZVx.jpg

It doesn't make sense that they won't be more explicit about threats, but simultaneously, it makes even less sense that if the Argentinian soccer federation is boycotting Israel, they wouldn't just come out and say that.

It looks more and more like the 'threats' story was total bullshit as expected. The story was put about Israel’s culture minister, Miri Regev, herself. It was she making these crazy statements.

Did Argentine soccer superstar Lionel Messi and his family really receive threats, or was that just a story conjured up by pro-Israeli activists?...

Argentina’s foreign minister, Jorge Faurie, also tried to correct the record, although he succeeded in mostly muddying it.

On Wednesday, he said the game had been suspended because of threats “worse than ISIS” against top Argentine players.

But in a news conference Thursday, he said the main cause was a decision by the Israeli government to change the game’s location from Haifa, in northern Israel, to Jerusalem, where the U.S. recently relocated its embassy to the outrage of Palestinians and much of the rest of the world.

“The noise around the game was created because of the transfer to Jerusalem and also because of its proximity to the transfer of the U.S. embassy in Israel to the city,” he said.

That contradicted an earlier statement from Miri Regev, Israel’s culture minister, who said there was “no greater lie” than the claim that the move triggered the cancellation.

http://www.latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg-israel-argentine-soccer-20180607-story.html

There were over 432 separate towns and villages that were wiped off the map along with between 600,000 to 1.2 million people who were either exterminated or forced to leave their homes. This event is known as the Nakba or the Catastrophe. Go look it up before further embarrassing yourself.

That said, that's a HUGE flip-flop from your prior uneducated claim that the zionists came to "an almost completely empty wasteland," tool.

And I ignored nothing that was relevant to your above claim that we have now put to bed. The 'land without a people for a people without a land' is total crap and you should be ashamed.

Paywalled, but it seems as though whatever official put this story out (likely from the Israeli embassy) was just putting out what he was told to and that is why there is no supporting evidence for the claim.

The team was offered over 3 million to go and they refused on moral grounds, period. I posted the exact letter already and not one person has found anything close to a threat. And now, these whiny little bitches:
Israel To Ask FIFA to Ban Argentina From World Cup Over 'Religious Discrimination' After Canceled Match

This not about religion. This is about human fucking rights!

And it is hardly just Argentina that is waking up to this crap.

DfGMgV_W4AIzZVx.jpg

just so you know the shakira concert was confirmed as fake. She did not know it was happening because it was fake. And it wont last because once the nationalist parties take over EU and the muslim backlash starts following some big war latin america, evangelical world and europe and obvious US and uk will stand with Israel against the islamist evil.

you arguign to troll. lol at thinking that the collective muslim world irrational hate to Israel and jews would not lead some people to make death threats.

Back