Terribad Polls for Trumpublicans Two Months Before Midterms

Always check who the company behind the polls belongs to, then do research on them. That's (polls) basically how they put Macron in power in my country.
The funny thing being that Macron is ourguy. He literally said he is the son of Jupiter and that Africans should stop having so many children.

Note to self (and general Sherdog reading audience):

I am done breaking things down into terms that idiots can understand. I think I've done my service on that front in this thread.

Here's the things about idiots: they usually don't want to understand.

Yeah you've done a "service"

Instead of saying "hey the link to the poll you posted doesn't work any more" we wasted several fucking pages of arguing nothing.

The fact that you hare not self aware as to how useless you are is more entertaining than your posts.

i'm not seeing it, mainly due to the DNC supporting establishment Neoliberals over the Progressives that might actually do something

DEM voters, if they are paying attention, should be seeing this as well, partly why they had extremely low turnout in the last Presidential election. The moral high ground only works when you actually protect and defend it, not just use it as a virtue signal.

The DNC, for example, just overruled its own unanimous vote on allowing campaign funds from oil/natural gas companies.....Tell me, is that to fund Progressive campaigns? no, no it's not.
edit: I could be way off, and the voters override these things anyway, who knows.
You can only protect and defend your principles if you get out and vote for people who share them.

You can only protect and defend your principles if you get out and vote for people who share them.
i agree, which is why i'm doubting this 'blue wave' as I don't think many of the younger Progressives will vote for DNC supported candidates like say Cuomo that are more establishment/Corporation backed

I mean I could be totally wrong, I guess we'll see

There’s a whole realm for people who prefer cartoons to actual meaningful points: a magical land called the Meme thread.

There's also a realm for people like you. It's called the <24> realm. You'd fit right in.

Oh and thank you for your "self-serving service".

There's also a realm for people like you. It's called the <24> realm. You'd fit right in.

Oh and thank you for your "self-serving service".

I'm amazed at your generations ability to take being called an idiot as a positive.

Yeah you've done a "service"

Instead of saying "hey the link to the poll you posted doesn't work any more" we wasted several fucking pages of arguing nothing.

The fact that you hare not self aware as to how useless you are is more entertaining than your posts.
Do you understand the difference between a poll and a prediction yet?

You really think you had a mic drop moment when you posted a bunch of polls from election eve that showed Hillary winning the popular vote, don't you?

https://realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/president/#

Seriously, you posted this (and got likes from numbnuts #1 and #2), as if it was evidence supporting you.

Not a single one, not a single one, of those polls was outside the margin of error, yet you are posting this as some kind of argument that polling is meaningless? Or propaganda? Or something?

Do you even know what you are arguing?

Last edited:
Good to see polls are back to being fake news.

I was confused a couple weeks ago when conservatives were touting the accuracy of polls when there was a poll that said Trump's approval rating among African Americans were 36%.

Do you understand the difference between a poll and a prediction yet?

You really think you had a mic drop moment when you posted a bunch of polls from election eve that showed Hillary winning the popular vote, don't you?

https://realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/president/#

Seriously, you posted this (and got likes from numbnuts #1 and #2), as if it was evidence supporting you.

Not a single one, not a single one, of those polls was outside the margin of error, yet you are posting this as some kind of argument that polling is meaningless? Or propaganda? Or something?

Do you even know what you are arguing?

Your big fucking "gotcha" this entire time was a dead link to a poll embedded in an article I had originally posted.

Think about that.

A dead fucking link.

Anyone who doesnt see that what happened to dems and Obama in 2010, is about to happen in the other direction in 2018, isn't paying attention.

I'm actually hopeful the Dems take the Senate. Not because I think it would matter, or they would change anything, but because it would make Bernie the chairman of the Senate budget committee.

Good to see polls are back to being fake news.

I was confused a couple weeks ago when conservatives were touting the accuracy of polls when there was a poll that said Trump's approval rating among African Americans were 36%.

Yep. I have no confidence in Polls whether they're good or bad as far as Trump goes.

I'm going to just wait for the results.

Anyone who doesnt see that what happened to dems and Obama in 2010, is about to happen in the other direction in 2018, isn't paying attention.

I'm actually hopeful the Dems take the Senate. Not because I think it would matter, or they would change anything, but because it would make Bernie the chairman of the Senate budget committee.

If the Dems take the Senate(which is more unlikely than them re-taking the House), Trump is getting impeached. It's what they craved and wanted all along.

If the Dems take the Senate(which is more unlikely than them re-taking the House), Trump is getting impeached. It's what they craved and wanted all along.

I don't think he will be.

The Dems would rather beat him up with that, then actually impeach him. Those risk adverse cunts won't risk impeacment, and Trump surviving it.

are these like the same polls from election night when Trump had no shot at winning

I don't think he will be.

The Dems would rather beat him up with that, then actually impeach him. Those risk adverse cunts won't risk impeacment, and Trump surviving it.

If the Democrats start using the Republicans’ playbook, they’ll start investigating Trump’s business and that will produce a steady stream of financial crimes, dodgy real estate deals, tax evasion and money laundering that will allow them to make the Republicans synonymous with corruption all the way to 2020.

Think the Benghazi hearings, but actually finding something and leading to actual criminal proceedings.

They might also want to hold back until they find something on Pence so they can take them both down.

If the Democrats start using the Republicans’ playbook, they’ll start investigating Trump’s business and that will produce a steady stream of financial crimes, dodgy real estate deals, tax evasion and money laundering that will allow them to make the Republicans synonymous with corruption all the way to 2020.

Think the Benghazi hearings, but actually finding something and leading to actual criminal proceedings.

They might also want to hold back until they find something on Pence so they can take them both down.

That would be a bit more tricky.

Pence seems to be a more calculating and cunning person.

Back