Terrance Bud Crawford tore down Mt.Olympus, and now the titans tremble!

KillerIsBack V2

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Bud kept tapping on Diaz's head like a church bell while laughing at him in the corner.(We need a gif of that ASAP)

Felix Diaz, the aggressive Olympic gold medalist completely embarrassed in every aspect of boxing from jabs to cinching.

Bud was even throwing him around like a matador at will, Willie Pep style.

Manny Pacquiao, give us a torch pass, take the fight.
<209Bitch>
Crawford-Win-Postal.jpg

Last edited:
Diaz fought Peterson to a near draw. Crawford beat him without trying half the fight. He's at least a little special, I think. Crawford at WW is very interesting.

Always enjoy watching Crawford fight.

Bud kept tapping on Diaz's head like a church bell while laughing at him in the corner.(We need a gif of that ASAP)
I think its pathetic when a fighter showboats against an opponent who was beaten 3 rounds earlier. It was pure disrespect, low class and it will force me to smile when Crawford takes his inevitable beating when he outgrows 140.

I think its pathetic when a fighter showboats against an opponent who was beaten 3 rounds earlier. It was pure disrespect, low class and it will force me to smile when Crawford takes his inevitable beating when he outgrows 140.

He has to do that stuff so the HBO crew can talk about how he's the best fighter that ever lived because he's so mean. Kellerman especially has been going on and on and on for years about how he is deeply in love with Crawford because of that beautiful sexy mean streak that no one else has ever had besides Micheal Jordan and God when he killed all the first born sons that one time. The HBO crew thinks Crawford is Jesus except better because he's evil.

I was at the fight a few rows away from ringside, what you might not have seen is that Diaz was trying to intimidate Crawford, posing, all sorts of stupid shit. Maybe it didn't come across in the telecast. Crawford doesn't back down, if you try to step to him he'll humiliate you. That's why he's one of the best. I viewed Diaz's humiliation as well deserved honestly.

I hope Spence stays at WW long enough to fight Crawford.

I don't like showboating myself, but maybe Crawford does it for marketing reasons.
He has to sell his brand. Winning is not enough I believe. You have to build a certain media persona.

Good performance though. His defence does have some holes, so he better have a solid chin, especially if he moves to WW.

I don't like showboating myself, but maybe Crawford does it for marketing reasons.
He has to sell his brand. Winning is not enough I believe. You have to build a certain media persona.

Good performance though. His defence does have some holes, so he better have a solid chin, especially if he moves to WW.
There was also the fact that Diaz claimed for months that Crawford was afraid to fight him. If your talent isn't special, Crawford is a guy you don't want to piss off in any way.

Really?
You must have felt great pleasure watching Ali decline for decades.

Who am I to judge.

He has to do that stuff so the HBO crew can talk about how he's the best fighter that ever lived because he's so mean. Kellerman especially has been going on and on and on for years about how he is deeply in love with Crawford because of that beautiful sexy mean streak that no one else has ever had besides Micheal Jordan and God when he killed all the first born sons that one time. The HBO crew thinks Crawford is Jesus except better because he's evil.

lol Kellerman is such a hack

Really?
You must have felt great pleasure watching Ali decline for decades.

Who am I to judge.
The only guy I ever enjoyed watching show boat was Jones.

There's no need to embarrass a guy who showed he has nothing for you several rounds prior.

The only guy I ever enjoyed watching show boat was Jones.

There's no need to embarrass a guy who showed he has nothing for you several rounds prior.

What about sweet pea or toney?

Back