Terminator II's biggest plot hole:

Perhaps it considered that actually attacking Jon the best chance of success so sent its advanced prototype to do so, then Jon in the future saw this was the greater threat and sent the reprogramed T-800 to counter it?

Nothing after the first two films is canon for me anyway.
I'm pretty sure the new movie they're planning is a direct follow on from T2 and is just going to ignore the others. Hope it's right

Should have sent a phased plasma rifle in the 40w range wrapped in human skin with the T800 the first time.

I wish a different kid had been cast.
I can hear his squeaky voice in my head and haven't seen the film in a decade at least.
"She's gonna blow him away!!"

Also, melodramatic script is heavy handed. She's a tortured woman filled with a sense of terrible purpose. Do you get it?

John Connor is a special child of destiny and is the Christ figure, through whom mankind will find its redemption. Do you get it?

The future is in motion and can't be averted. Or maybe it can. Do you get it?

Lol yeah the scene where Sarah is sitting on the picnic bench and watching John and Arnie interact was cringe inducing. 'He would never get drunk or angry and hit him or lash out' Lol wtf are you talking about Sarah it's a goddamned machine!

Scene would have been more effective without the groan inducing narration

Lol yeah the scene where Sarah is sitting on the picnic bench and watching John and Arnie interact was cringe inducing. 'He would never get drunk or angry and hit him or lash out' Lol wtf are you talking about Sarah it's a goddamned machine!

Scene would have been more effective without the groan inducing narration
How are we supposed to know all the things the movie has been telling us since frame one without another overwrought exposition dump?

I mean, we might forget for a second and sit there going "What? Who are these people? What's a cybernetic orgasm?"

The T1000 comes back in time at the beginning of the movie and kills the uniformed police officer. Why doesnt his looks resemble the uniformed police officer? T1000 only imitated the uniform and not the rest.
He keeps his original appearance to save battery life.

Young John Connor had the biggest bitch voice in that movie too

How about in the first movie... if sarah conner was unlisted and not in the phone book what was the terminator planning to do?
Or if the telephone was in her roommate's name.

If that, the terminator could have just accessed DMV records and got her address considering driver license databases were open public records back then and that would be less trouble but not as much actionwise.

It was all about Club Tech Noir. For me the shootout sequence at Tech Noir wraps up the awesomeness of the first movie in a nutshell. Michael Biehn was waiting at the bar for the terminator cool as a cucumber.

Last edited:
- Jump into the vat of molten steel to destroy the chip.
- Toss in the arm from the original movie's T-800.

But, forget the arm that was ripped off in the factory five minutes before being lowered into the liquid steel.

^ That is first thing I said when I walked out of the movie theater. I am guessing it was on purpsose to leave open the possibility of a sequel, which we all knew was inevitable.

- Jump into the vat of molten steel to destroy the chip.
- Toss in the arm from the original movie's T-800.

But, forget the arm that was ripped off in the factory five minutes before being lowered into the liquid steel.

Always thought that was intentional for them to do a T3 down the line when someone finds the arm in the factory. Well, we got it a T3 but it sure didn't follow that plot line.

Lol at people complaining about plot holes in Hollywood blockbuster fiction.

4 Starwars films I'd say with Rogue One, maybe Solo if it measures up.
The first Clone Wars animated series made by Genndy Tartakovsky (Samurai Jack) can be watched all at once as a 132 minute movie. If stacked up against the rest personally I'd place it as high as no. 3 behind Empire and the original, and ahead of Jedi.

It’s totally unbelievable that Kyle woulda busted all his his troops into Sarah’s love canal . He woulda pulled out and put those troops on her stomach , face or tits ( or all of them ) and we wouldn’t have had any Lil Johnny to begin with .

Back