Terminator II's biggest plot hole:

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
Ok, this is my favourite movie of all time. But I sometimes find it fun to call out certain things.

Remember the scene where The Terminator was using John Connor's voice at the payphone, talking to the T-1000?

He figured out that his foster parents were dead when the T-1000 didn't know the name of the pet dog.

He then abruptly hangs up the phone and informs John Conner his foster parents are dead.

--what he should have done.

By hanging up the phone the T-1000 immediately knows he's on to him.

He should have told the T-1000 to wait there and I'll be home sometime between now and tomorrow morning or something. Then the T-1000 would have stayed behind and the terminator would have had more time to leave the city with his Mom.

/thread

1793u4.jpg

- Jump into the vat of molten steel to destroy the chip.
- Toss in the arm from the original movie's T-800.

But, forget the arm that was ripped off in the factory five minutes before being lowered into the liquid steel.

How about in the first movie... if sarah conner was unlisted and not in the phone book what was the terminator planning to do?

How about in the first movie... if sarah conner was unlisted and not in the phone book what was the terminator planning to do?

It always bugged me that the Terminator hid in the cop car crash ... who cares if his cover is blown, it's still the easiest time to kill her ... not by storming the cop headquarters later

That’s not a plothole, that’s just a teenaged character not being as slick as a mayberrian.

It always bugged me that the Terminator hid in the cop car crash ... who cares if his cover is blown, it's still the easiest time to kill her ... not by storming the cop headquarters later

Now that’s a plothole. Most glaring one in the 1st movie imo

What gets me the most though is through all the movies and the TV show they sent a SHIT LOAD of robots back through time to all different points time

Fucking send like 20 robots back to 1984 one at a time and have them all show up in a fucking robot gang and have Reese be like

<{ByeHomer}>

What gets me the most though is through all the movies and the TV show they sent a SHIT LOAD of robots back through time to all different points time

Fucking send like 20 robots back to 1984 one at a time and have them all show up in a fucking robot gang and have Reese be like

<{ByeHomer}>

Skynet has just lost in the original Terminator though, sending the Terminators back in time was a last resort and it didn't have time to do many so chose the points that seemed best suited.

<{ByeHomer}>

Skynet has just lost in the original Terminator though, sending the Terminators back in time was a last resort and it didn't have time to do many so chose the points that seemed best suited.

Ok, the first time - they sent Arnold to 1984

Later they sent T-1000 to 1991 .. or was it 96? Either way, they should have sent T-1000 to 1984 then

Later they send the TX back to 2005???? NO!!!! You got a third time machine opportunity, have her join up with them too

Send them ALL back to 1984!! Spam 1984 with robots!!!

CG_IBt6VAAAtT-l.png

Ok, the first time - they sent Arnold to 1984

Later they sent T-1000 to 1991 .. or was it 96? Either way, they should have sent T-1000 to 1984 then

Later they send the TX back to 2005???? NO!!!! You got a third time machine opportunity, have her join up with them too

CG_IBt6VAAAtT-l.png

Perhaps it considered that actually attacking Jon the best chance of success so sent its advanced prototype to do so, then Jon in the future saw this was the greater threat and sent the reprogramed T-800 to counter it?

Nothing after the first two films is canon for me anyway.

Perhaps it considered that actually attacking Jon the best chance of success so sent its advanced prototype to do so, then Jon in the future saw this was the greater threat and sent the reprogramed T-800 to counter it?

Nothing after the first two films is canon for me anyway.

Agreed

There were only 2 Terminator films and only 3 Star Wars movies

Just kill Sarah Conner when she's a baby

Records of the past were sposed to be very limited so perhaps it simply didn't know where Sarah was at that point where as it did know she was in LA somewhere in 1984.

Back