Terminator 2: Judgment Day 3D in theaters 2017

It's in the running for my disappointing film GOAT as well.

A special class for T3, Highlander 2, Beverly Hills Cop 3, The Expendables and a few others.

For me it's T3, Mission Impossible II, and TDKR. I've seen a lot of other disappointing films, but these three specifically stick out to me. I expected so damn much from them based on their previous films, but the disappointment from each was crippling beyond reason. Just savagely disappointing.

mother of God...
Terminator_gives_the_smile_a_chance_in_T2.jpg

God I hope this is a conversion of the T-Cut. I greatly prefer the T-Cut. The Special Edition is great if you view the extra scenes as "special features," but there's some stuff in that cut I prefer not to acknowledge as canon.

For me it's T3, Mission Impossible II, and TDKR. I've seen a lot of other disappointing films, but these three specifically stick out to me. I expected so damn much from them based on their previous films, but the disappointment from each was crippling beyond reason. Just savagely disappointing.

I feel you on MI2. Lots of people loved that movie and it was baffling. Everything bad about John Woo distilled down to moonshine and then stuffed into the Mission Impossible franchise.

MI3 was also pretty awful.

Die Hard 3 was another big disappointment for me. Die Hard 5 doesn't even exist.

If this gets a release in the theaters with bigger screens and stadium seating, I might check this out.

So they're gonna rerelease it, with extra processing?
That film, parts of it, have not aged well.
Are you calling moi a dipshit?

yeah but after that he says "Grab this guy will ya"

AND HE DOES.

If this gets a release in the theaters with bigger screens and stadium seating, I might check this out.

The nearest IMAX theater to me is about 2.5 hours away. I don't think I'll drive that far for it, but if my local XD theater offers the movie in XD, that's what I'm going to.

I will fucking be there!!!! I bleed liquid metal!

I'd love to see T2 on the big screen, but fuck 3D. What a waste.

I actually like this news despite not being a fan of 3D at all. Haven't seen it in a while but the CGI in this movie is more realistic than half the shit released this past decade. I wonder if they will "re-master" the CGI parts.

I hate 3d, and I refuse to see movies in 3d since it is distracting and gimmicky. I'd rather see it again in 2d. And even more I would rather Cameron have remastered and released The Abyss and True Lies on blu ray.

How many times have you seen it on the big screen tho

I'd spend 12 dollars to see this on a big screen
I saw it originally on the big show when I was 14 with my 10 year old brother. Mom dropped us off and since it was R Rated and weren't seeing it with an adult had to buy ticket to different movie and go into T2 instead.

T2 is the only movie I ever saw in the theater twice. Might as well make it three times.

I saw it with my Dad. Good times.

I saw it originally on the big show when I was 14 with my 10 year old brother. Mom dropped us off and since it was R Rated and weren't seeing it with an adult had to buy ticket to different movie and go into T2 instead.

Back